Hangout - Mafia Game Awards 2020 - Hangout | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Mafia Game Awards 2020 - Hangout

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Phew, so we're all done. In case you missed it, the results are here. I like how the winners were spread really wide. Almost everyone won in something (which is pretty cool). Thanks for participating, if you have suggestions for next time, be sure to drop them!
I didnt win shit x/

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Ok...I admit Im bitter:gnut
As a wise Danganronpa character once said:

"There's no need to be a hero. You don't need have to force yourself just to make people acknowledge you. When you do that, you end up blaming yourself, blaming other people...and feeling jealous of everyone... But still...it doesn't have to be like that. Even if people don't acknowledge you, you just have to be someone that you can be proud of! Cuz...you yourself are your biggest supporter! If you can learn to love yourself... That love will continue to support you for the rest of your life."

So aim for most loved 2021!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

^ applies to the people managing the events too. Thanks for your efforts and giving us something fun we wanted for ages.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Woah, didn't notice these were going on. I haven't really been in a position to commit to much outside of work and the community I was helping manage, but I've had a lot of fun with MH's Mafia games over the years.

Most Memorable Non-Town Victory
: MG 56: Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat.
This though. Genkidama Nam' Flashbacks :notlikethis