Shoujo Vampire Knight by HINO Matsuri

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Vampire Knight - ch42 (predictions ch43)

http://www.onemanga.com/Vampire_Knight/42/ translated version.
This was quite a chapter, but I really have 2 questions about Zero, what the hell is the thing on the right side of his torso, and what's with this new power, it's way too..strong? lol
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Vampire Knight - ch42 (predictions ch43)

Edited Manga by Salvo Nos Scans.

@Brid: Same here, I thought he was gonna be some kind of werewolf or something like that, looks like we were wrong. :amuse

@RyuSensei: I think it's where all the vines are coming from.
 

descendant

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
303
Reaction score
14
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Re: Vampire Knight - ch42 (predictions ch43)

ceyy i thought zero was going to be some kinda werewolf too maybe i watched too much underworld movie but then in chapter 40 zero's shadow sure look like a werewolf

i guess the vines must be rose vines most probably had something to do with his gun called the bloody rose.... >_>
 

InfinityOnTheRun

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2008
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Vampire Knight - ch42 (predictions ch43)

Zero looked mad cool. :] And the whole interaction between Rido and Yuuki was just so sinful and creepy in an incest/pedophilia way, yeah? o.o

... my keyboard's screwing up. >.>


I also have the strong suspicion that before Rido finally dies, he'll tell Yuuki and Zero that there's someone else out there who is an even bigger threat to them than himself.
It's to be expected. u.U;; Hopefully, in a more artful manner than just the cliche, right-before-he-turns-to-dust thing. I hope at least. :]
 

devious_bookworm@c

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Vampire Knight - ch42 (predictions ch43)

Well... Since everyone pretty much stated my ideas, I'll just say that I agree.
It's to be expected. u.U;; Hopefully, in a more artful manner than just the cliche, right-before-he-turns-to-dust thing. I hope at least. :]
Please no cliches... At least we got to see Yuuki's 'Doom' Scythe in action somewhat, as I heard/ read some people call it.

i guess the vines must be rose vines most probably had something to do with his gun called the bloody rose....
Still, I'm wondering where Zero got his power from... The gun, since the ch. WAS called Bloody Rose?
 

descendant

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
303
Reaction score
14
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Re: Vampire Knight - ch42 (predictions ch43)

Still, I'm wondering where Zero got his power from... The gun, since the ch. WAS called Bloody Rose?
it could probably be from the gun
i think bloody rose and the rod artemis is no ordinary anti vampire weapon

yuki's artemis rod changed it's form when wield by yuki in her vampire form
maybe the same thing could happen to the bloody rose wield by zero in his new form :eyeroll
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Vampire Knight - ch42 (predictions ch43)

Is it me or the vines are coming from his torso? >.< It seems something is under his shirt, maybe he actually merged with the Bloody Rose. Just a wield hypothesis.
 

Brid

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Vampire Knight - ch42 (predictions ch43)

Is it me or the vines are coming from his torso? >.< It seems something is under his shirt, maybe he actually merged with the Bloody Rose. Just a wield hypothesis.
That's what it looked like to me too. I think there's gotta be some reason he showed up with his shirt unbuttoned (other than for fanservice >_<), and I think it was to make it clear that the vines are somehow attached to his body. In a number of panels, it looked like they were coming out of his chest or side, and in a few panels, it looked to me like they'd even crawled up his neck.

It's an odd power to have, for sure. After the battle is over, can he just set his gun down, or is he going to be permanently...vine-y? As for the next chapter, it will be interesting to see what, if anything, the vines themselves can do (besides delivering a more powerful gunshot). I soooo want to see a big old shonen manga style beat-down next chapter.
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Vampire Knight - ch42 (predictions ch43)

Urgh....the viney thing from his arms, or his torso just throw me completely off. I have never expected that to happen. It seems that Zero has mutated or whatever and is this a result of the new strength he inherited from his brother's or from the pure blood of yuki and kaname? I wish there's more expalnation to it, or either that, i clearly miss the explanation somewhere. Does anyone know? :darn
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Vampire Knight (First Season) - Ep13 (END)

I've not really keep track of the anime, but is the anime story different from the manga itself?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Vampire Knight (First Season) - Ep13 (END)

It's the same as the manga, I think, there's just a few subtle changes every now and then, but the majority of the plot is the same as the manga.
 

wakegoddess

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 3, 2008
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Vampire Knight - ch42 (predictions ch43)

but it does make sense. cus he has the bloody rose as his weapon and with his new powers they could improve more of his abilitys wich is awsome. :3
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Vampire Knight - ch42 (predictions ch43)

Well... Since everyone pretty much stated my ideas, I'll just say that I agree.
Please no cliches... At least we got to see Yuuki's 'Doom' Scythe in action somewhat, as I heard/ read some people call it.

Still, I'm wondering where Zero got his power from... The gun, since the ch. WAS called Bloody Rose?
"Doom scythe"? O_O
Sounds interesting.
Hm, Bloody Rose.... the weapon indeed somehow turned into something new and mysterious with more power. Totally unexpected.

I wish there's more expalnation to it, or either that, i clearly miss the explanation somewhere. Does anyone know? :darn
Vampire Knight is still as mysterious and complicated as always. :sweat
I guess an explanation will follow in maybe... like 10 chapters.


Is it just me or shouldn't chapter 43 already be out. i would start a new thread but I can't find the RAW, let alone a Edited Manga anywhere. D:
 
Last edited:

sta6mu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 25, 2008
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Serbia
Re: Vampire Knight - ch42 (predictions ch43)

I just read somewhere that there will be no new chapter of VK this month. The next chapter should be an impressive 50 pages!!! Dont know how reliable this information is.


Yamiko:

Vampire Knight vol 8
« on: September 01, 2008, 08:22:19 PM »

According to S-Book.com, the eighth volume of Vampire Knight is due on October 3rd, 2008. No cover art yet, but source is supplied below.

http://www.s-book.com/plsql/com2_se...2&text=%83%94%83%40%83%93%83p%83C%83A%8BR%8Em

For those who are not literate in Japanese, it is listed as:

ヴァンパイア騎士(ナイト) 8
著者名:樋野まつり
出版社:白泉社  ISBN:9784592183082)

and is translated as:

Vampire Knight 8
Manga-ka: Matsuri Hino
Publisher: Hakusensha ISBN: 9784592183082[/QUOTE]




This is what I found, look it up on this site :

http://vk.onnacafe.com/index.php?topic=10793.0
 
Last edited:

Tytani

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
35
Reaction score
4
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Re: Vampire Knight - ch42 (predictions ch43)

I just read somewhere that there will be no new chapter of VK this month. The next chapter should be an impressive 50 pages!!! Dont know how reliable this information is.
it's propably lie, because was information - in august and september no new chapter... but in august was chapter, so this was lie
I hope that in september will be no chapter is lie too
but why is still no chapter? Should be now, but nowhere is raw, right?

sorry for english XDDD
 

kirimi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
1,602
Reaction score
3,206
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: Vampire Knight - ch42 (predictions ch43)

The information is true. There is no Vampire Knight in issue #10 (released on 8/23). The next chapter will be in issue #11 (release date 9/23). VK will get the magazine cover, front colour pages, and 50 pages.
 

LalMirch

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 10, 2008
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Re: Vampire Knight - ch42 (predictions ch43)

When next chapter be in here? I thought that chapter sould be already in here with Edited Mangas, but there is nothing.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Vampire Knight - ch42 (predictions ch43)

When next chapter be in here? I thought that chapter sould be already in here with Edited Mangas, but there is nothing.
Look at kirimi's post above yours. :amuse
 
Top