Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:
Billups and Iverson should both be playing today (Friday). Iverson couldn't play until Chauncey passed his physical. Nuggets lose to Dallas and Detroit beats New Jersey.Is Billups playin for the Nuggs today?
man my man is on fire!Billups and Iverson should both be playing today (Friday). Iverson couldn't play until Chauncey passed his physical. Nuggets lose to Dallas and Detroit beats New Jersey.
man it happend definantly not the way you planned
Devin 38 points,damn!Nuggets won,but there many lame turnovers and Gerald probably had a career game,gettin lots of minutes in the 4th when he didnt play in the first half I think and made some clutch threes and was given the game winnin shot,seems like Rick and Dirk are confident in him.Rockets will be one of the teams to beat in the West. Detroit is winning without A.I. so thats good. Nuggets lost. My Bulls started out good but are losing now. And I hate L.A., we hate it
amazing.Hawks 6-0?
oho and no Josh Smith..its a preety interesting Nba season so far.
damn,he realy went at Gasol this game.Detroit aint gonna win a championship anyway.
, and today they are playing Shaq and the Suns.