Admiral vs Admiral: Who is the strongest? | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Admiral vs Admiral: Who is the strongest?

Who would Win in an all out duel.

• Aokiji

Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Kizaru

Votes: 49 38.6%
  • Akainu

Votes: 54 42.5%

• Total voters

Onomatopoeia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Aokiji VS Kizaru

Just out of curiosity, could the phenomenon known as Supercooling be a good way to find out how cold Ice Age is?

Tenryuken

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium

Anyways can't Logias create a limitless amount of their own element?
Logia powers are unlimited so you're right.

That and he froze the ocean to such a huge extent, couldn't he do the same to the air and freeze everything around him?
I never tought of that but it could be.
I know kizaru is light but what about air?
Air CAN freeze and if you can't breath than you're death.

Rotten The Wizard

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Canada

Aokiji is Kizaru's natural enemy

its a known fact. light bounces off ice/white

Kizaru would get curbstomped

bittman

Reaction score
Country
Australia

I like the idea that "can't aokoji freeze air?". Really, if logia's were used in the way people think they can be, Luffy never would have touched crocodile. I mean, if the man can turn himself into sand, why didn't he do it to dodge water attacks?

Point is, just because an element can do something, doesn't mean the logia user can do it too.
* Lightning kills people very easily irl, Enel killed no-one. If someone was lucky, technically their heart would just stop for a short period.
* Fire heats the air which causes suffocation. Ace should insta win against everything in that case.
* Smoker uses smoke. Inhale, suffocate. Insta win again.
* Aokoji is ice, he can freeze the air.
* Blackbeard is gravity, he can insta-sendyoutothemoon.

Point is, don't go off what a logia can possibly do. Go off what we've seen.

And off what we've seen, Kizaru would win because of his lasers. I still voted Aokoji because I do expect ice can reflect the light and that I hope Aokoji is the marine final boss.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

I like the idea that "can't aokoji freeze air?". Really, if logia's were used in the way people think they can be, Luffy never would have touched crocodile. I mean, if the man can turn himself into sand, why didn't he do it to dodge water attacks?

Point is, just because an element can do something, doesn't mean the logia user can do it too.
* Lightning kills people very easily irl, Enel killed no-one. If someone was lucky, technically their heart would just stop for a short period.
* Fire heats the air which causes suffocation. Ace should insta win against everything in that case.
* Smoker uses smoke. Inhale, suffocate. Insta win again.
* Aokoji is ice, he can freeze the air.
* Blackbeard is gravity, he can insta-sendyoutothemoon.

Point is, don't go off what a logia can possibly do. Go off what we've seen.

And off what we've seen, Kizaru would win because of his lasers. I still voted Aokoji because I do expect ice can reflect the light and that I hope Aokoji is the marine final boss.
I dont think aokiji will be able to freeze air, I do think oda isnt very scientific and is not going to make a logia THAT overpowered. If aokiji is suddenly able to do such a hax, then kizaru might as well just change the wavelenth of his light, turn his light into gamma rays and make aokiji get a cancer massive organ failure....

Franckie

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States

Why are people bringing real-life physics into a manga debate? It's obvious this match is a tie. Both Aokiji and Kizaru are on par with each other (equal hype) and neither Admiral has been shown to have the ability to bypass a logia's intangibility.

Well your exemple is better than he's.
Since the symbols are the same I will pressume that you're right.
The thread I have linked highlights that Aokiji and Kizaru have been described with the same kanji. :s

Onomatopoeia

Reaction score
Country
United States

It does have Aokiji creating Ice in air, he just needed some grass to make sure it kept form. So I can understand where the theory comes from.

That said after walking 3 1/2 miles in 1 and a half hours through a wind chill of -5 with nothing but a coat pants and a backpack I honestly want Kizaru to win.

Last edited:

Tenryuken

Reaction score
Country
Belgium

You do know that your argument point in the other direction?
But it's true, Aokiji can freeze air.

Onomatopoeia

Reaction score
Country
United States

You do know that your argument point in the other direction?
But it's true, Aokiji can freeze air.
I already called a tie earlier in the thread...

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

i voted aokiji coz he's my favourite marine, but even though they are both admirals and a lot of ppl are expecting a tie, i think there would be a clear winner between the two.
because they are both admirals and Marine HQ's most powerful fighters, i would expect the fight to be decided on how strong the person is without his DF. i guess they known some super rokushiki moves that are far superior to cp9 or something like that...

Lord Rayleigh

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France

Kizaru's power is a weakness of Ao Kiji's power whereas the contrary is false.
Turning the place of the fight in real hell with the heat would be a problem for Ao Kiji who could not create ice. Turning the place in " absolute zero " with the ice would not prevent Kizaru from creating light.

Moreover, Kizaru has the power of speed thanks to light.

So, with no doubt, I choose Kizaru. I have always been a fan of the Light Light Fruit and imagined it during the W7 arc. I was thinking the name would be Hakou Hakou and not Pika Pika ...

narutoschkraknives

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States

and thats what i mean by "i dont think his limitation is ice" also what happens if light hits the ice? the ice starts to melt, thats the worst thing on aokiji, his element is based on water, we dont know exactly where this starts and ends, but i would give him the advantage for sure against devilfruit users
this may sound wrongto you but i belive that aokiji's element is not based of watter he is a ice ice man there was already ice ice woman in a movie his abilitys or more phycological than scentific if u tryed to melt him he would turn well maybe he would burn or his weakness is salt. imo kizaru would win cuase i think he is stronger than aokiji.

Gecko Moria

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
New Zealand

Kizaru's power is a weakness of Ao Kiji's power whereas the contrary is false.
Turning the place of the fight in real hell with the heat would be a problem for Ao Kiji who could not create ice. Turning the place in " absolute zero " with the ice would not prevent Kizaru from creating light.

Moreover, Kizaru has the power of speed thanks to light.

So, with no doubt, I choose Kizaru. I have always been a fan of the Light Light Fruit and imagined it during the W7 arc. I was thinking the name would be Hakou Hakou and not Pika Pika ...
Hmm yes...if the heat from kizaru's lasers melted aokiji's ice body in water he wont be able to reform anymore since he cant control water, only ice. And yes Aokiji is no match for Kizaru in a speed battle.

bittman

Reaction score
Country
Australia

@ Superman: Off-topic, but no the message has never been said. In fact, Smoker hasn't received enough love at all lately.

On Topic: I'm with Kizaru, even though I like Aokoji more. As shown, the element is everything and the heat of Kizaru's light has a chance to defeat Aokoji, whereas there is no way Ice can hurt light. Reflect it maybe, but hit it definitely not.

In fact, on that note I can't think of something that can 'hit' light except maybe a Black Hole. I guess Kizaru will be one of those logia's which relies on Haki to defeat.

Razh

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Croatia

I think Kizaru would win. Can someone explain what message smoker has for Luffy: http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/321/15/! Did i miss something or not?
It was probably something like:"I'm gonna get you boy!", since Aokiji commented how idiotic it was.

In fact, on that note I can't think of something that can 'hit' light except maybe a Black Hole. I guess Kizaru will be one of those logia's which relies on Haki to defeat.
I guess it all depends how Oda will make it work. We don't excatly know if Kizaru has any limitations.
Yes, he can move fast, but only in a straight line, and he does use reflective surfaces for bigger distances. My guess is that he needs them as control points.
Maybe he's less effective during the night or in dark. Theoretically, Smoker could beat him if he could surround him with smoke completely. Maybe even Crocodile.

But I repeat, we still don't know how will Oda make his powers work and what will it be weak against.
Sure, gravity is a given, but gravity has advantage over everything.

Last edited:

Superman

Reaction score
Country
Germany

I think smoker wanted to say that he is Luffys uncle or so:wtf...........cough cough....... sniff :barf. But this thread isnt the "What is Smokers message thread" thread!!! Who started this.....oh i see.......bittman and Razh that was so sure.:XD:XD:XD

That you both can learn about your horrible mistake :D i write: Kizaru wins against Aokiy, only to stay on topic and that this message doesnt get deleted.:XD:XD

[mod=Imitorar]Don't think that that little trick will work again. It's gonna take more than one token sentence to make a post even remotely on-topic. It takes at least a small paragraph. ;)[/mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

firework

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Kizaru can blind Aokiji and keep kicking him at the speed of light, but even blind, not much can be done to him.
Aokiji can freeze Kizaru, thus ending his life.

I cant see either situation happening easily. Aokiji would win

Onomatopoeia

Reaction score
Country
United States

Kizaru can blind Aokiji and keep kicking him at the speed of light, but even blind, not much can be done to him.
Aokiji can freeze Kizaru, thus ending his life.

I cant see either situation happening easily. Aokiji would win
I'm pretty sure Ice can't freeze light.

camil222

Reaction score
Country
Canada

ya its obvious you cant freeze light. its not an atom or anything. its something that acts like a particule and a wave at the same time. so if u cant freeze sound u def cant freeze light.

and in my opinion the fight would be lame and they couldnt hurt eachother. the only thing i could see hapening is that kizaru could melt aokiji. but aokiji wont be able to do a thing agaisnt him.