TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Uh, that's Sylar's power, not Matt's. Matt can read minds. That this implies astral projection is the likely explanation for why he can access the African dude's precog ability (other words, some collective unconscious bs). However, this should only work with powers that enhance elements of one's knowledge. I don't ever expect to see him shooting bolts of lightning from his hands. Of course, his powers do seem more useful these days, especially since he's starting to rid himself of the pesky morality that distinguished him from his father.

Why do the characters in your sig look like power rangers? Are they part of a power rangers parody, cause, if they are, I'd be very interested in knowing the source.
Actually Sylar's power is intuitive aptitude, he can examine and understand anything, that's why he was such a good watch repair man.

The characters in my sig are the Handsome men from the game killer 7, they're like the power rangers but they're also terrorists.
 

kaliayev

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2007
Messages
951
Reaction score
89
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

@bandit

Yes, and upon understanding the mechanics of another person's power, he could actively rearrange/alter elements of his own body structure so that those elements resembled the part of said person's anatomy that allows for the power, giving Sylar said person's power (he's his own watchmaker). Matt cannot actively alter his anatomy, which means he can't acquire powers like Sylar can. I already illustrated the limit to which Matt can access other people's powers.


Ugh, I've been reading some of the Q&A sessions between the writers and fans, and it's clear these guys have no idea what they're doing. These people need to take a page out of Whedon's book of continuity.

Oh, and Peter and Noah might finally die (in so much as anyone can die on this show...which means if they die, they'll be back after Claire injects her fluids into them). XD
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: nat

laughing@you

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
4,096
Reaction score
1,516
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

wow this thread is almost dead, no post since 02/25?

heroes has gone down in popularity indeed.

I'm thinking sylar is gonna find his father a very tough opponent. It seems, sylar's and his father have the same powers. I wonder what made his father snap at sylar's mother like that?

The writers just messed up matt's power. I mean talking about an easy kriptonite. How dumb is it that your powers can be bypassed by having an alarm or an annoying sound?

And matt is such a bad painter he kept drawing himself so poorly he couldn't recognized he was the one to end up with bombs strapped to his chest.
 

kaliayev

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2007
Messages
951
Reaction score
89
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

@laughing

What? He knew he was the one with the bombs. What he didn't know was that he'd be forced into that situation by a third party, rather than choosing to blow up Washington D.C. himself.

You must be a unique type of human if you can fully concentrate when a fire alarm is going off. You have to remember that he's controlling other people. A small distraction could easily disrupt that control.

I really don't think Sylar will have a tough time with his dad. I mean, the writers will obviously dramatize it for the audience, but this guy, though he has the same power, isn't like Sylar. He's a lot more covert. If he wasn't, the Team Venture of the 70s would have stopped him. Because of this, he probably hasn't acquired nearly as many useful powers as Sylar.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I have been thinking about it? I don't know if it has ever been mentioned

but what if Micah was Rebel -> since he can control machines, no?
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

micah is a strong possibility.. finally they introduced a character I like Sylar's father.. hopefully he will stick around for a while longer.. the episode is ok and there are a lot of awkward dialogues..
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

micah is a strong possibility.. finally they introduced a character I like Sylar's father.. hopefully he will stick around for a while longer.. the episode is ok and there are a lot of awkward dialogues..
Yep, Micah was the first person that came to mind. He's the best candidate to be Rebel. I don't see anyone else.
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Yep, Micah was the first person that came to mind. He's the best candidate to be Rebel. I don't see anyone else.
First person that came to mind for me was Hannah Gittleman, since according to the graphic novels she is still living within electronic devices.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I don't see anyone else.
Well, it could be that radio woman we got to see briefly in season 1. But that wouldn't explain the various things happening like the monitor writing something to Stacy for a second then changing (unless it was in her head?) because that's more like hacking, Micah's expertise.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

First person that came to mind for me was Hannah Gittleman, since according to the graphic novels she is still living within electronic devices.
I wish I read the graphic novels. I don't know anything about their characters
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I wish I read the graphic novels. I don't know anything about their characters
don't worry she is finally dead.. gone for good... she and another person (who share the same ability)
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Well, it could be that radio woman we got to see briefly in season 1. But that wouldn't explain the various things happening like the monitor writing something to Stacy for a second then changing (unless it was in her head?) because that's more like hacking, Micah's expertise.
The radio woman? I don't quite remember who that is either, but it could not b her since she probably knows more about radio than computers.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

kadodo why don't you read it.. it available at heroes wiki
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

The radio woman? I don't quite remember who that is either, but it could not b her since she probably knows more about radio than computers.
I was actually talking about Hannah. She sent emails to the radioactive guy from season one. I don't know why I remember her as being able to perceive radio waves.. Iirc she could read whatever people were sending through communications like emails or cell phones.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Well, i don't know for you guys but I feel like the characters have a more important role than they did last season. The strongest character right now has got to be Sylar. However, he seems to casted out on his own this season but it that does not mean he's not badaasss. Both Claire and Matt Parkman have got such bigger roles this season. Last season, I did not even know why they still had Claire in the show.

I'm even starting to like Nathan a little cuz he's playing a villain but at the same time, he wants to protect everyone.

The only thing that really sucks right now is Peter only capable of getting one power at a time. Maybe it's the same as in season 1, he's not able to control all these powers yet.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Papa sylar-sylar owned the episode!!!! But wow overall this was a great episode, don't really have any complaints.
 

OhDearMoshe

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2007
Messages
679
Reaction score
21
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Well, i don't know for you guys but I feel like the characters have a more important role than they did last season. The strongest character right now has got to be Sylar. However, he seems to casted out on his own this season but it that does not mean he's not badaasss. Both Claire and Matt Parkman have got such bigger roles this season. Last season, I did not even know why they still had Claire in the show.

I'm even starting to like Nathan a little cuz he's playing a villain but at the same time, he wants to protect everyone.

The only thing that really sucks right now is Peter only capable of getting one power at a time. Maybe it's the same as in season 1, he's not able to control all these powers yet.
What do you mean? Claire got plenty of screen time last volume. Just didn't get any good parts. As for Peter they probably had that because he was far too powerful and could easily solve any situation with all the powers he had collected. Notice how past to seasons he spent a lot of time conspicuously incapacitated at one point or another.

ALso I thought Hannah as well but I can see maybe Micah.
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

don't worry she is finally dead.. gone for good... she and another person (who share the same ability)
Oh man... Hana was awesome, it's a real shame she's been removed from the story for good, she had technopathy and military training. How awesome is that? She was hot too.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

Oh man... Hana was awesome, it's a real shame she's been removed from the story for good, she had technopathy and military training. How awesome is that? She was hot too.
they kill her physical body but she still exist within the internet and then they kill her off for good when she try to hack into some place ........... so basically she die twice..
 

laughing@you

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
4,096
Reaction score
1,516
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

What do you mean? Claire got plenty of screen time last volume. Just didn't get any good parts. As for Peter they probably had that because he was far too powerful and could easily solve any situation with all the powers he had collected. Notice how past to seasons he spent a lot of time conspicuously incapacitated at one point or another.

ALso I thought Hannah as well but I can see maybe Micah.

On regards to claire last season i really didn't understand why so much screen time for her character.

But i agree about peter. Peter had so much control over his abilities that he could out best sylar, with no problem. A character like that vs humanities punny weapons, theres no plot. Sort of like Mr Manhattan in watchmen nobody could do shit against him. The only foe that managed to even try and out best him was the most cunning one a friend and it took a lot of setup just to be able to do something.

Even thought i didn't like it, peter needed to be downgraded for the sake of the story!!!
 
Top