Shounen Psyren by Iwashiro Toshiaki

NXTNL9

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Psyren Mega Convo thread

Good to have you here (a first post in the psyren section, nice) and to hear you started pysren

My guess is he'll come back good. I wouldn't see any contribution to come back evil again. I think he is the guy who'll get stronger with powers as a good guy
Hehe yeah i'm a big fan of the manga I picked it up because of the interesting name and I read the outline and before I knew it was I was hooked and waiting for the next chapter :tem

It's very strange i'm still wondering if they'll watch the video everytime they change something in the present and the kids die 100's of times in different ways :p

I'm very interested in what Ageha and co are up to while wise make their move :amuse
 

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

I can see them coming home one day after buying groceries and seeing the future has changed again and not knowing what they did, if anything to change it.
 

DeidaraGrimmjow

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
792
Reaction score
101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Psyren 58 Discussion / 59 Prediction Thread

Psyren is doing sucky in the TOC. I'm starting to get worried again...
 

shouryuujo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
851
Reaction score
42
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Psyren 58 Discussion / 59 Prediction Thread

Psyren is doing sucky in the TOC. I'm starting to get worried again...
its because of the lack of a mascot. They need a magical talking beast/pet that is super cute as a mascot.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

Hey, kinda using this thread to know more about your psyren's love. What makes psyren appealing to you in contrast to other WSJ series?
 

Sexy Randal 105

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
1,052
Reaction score
37
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Psyren Mega Convo thread

Well remember Oboro's power were just used for the first time back then. Never say never but his healing powers could become better and more powerful next time. Nah I don't think tatsuo is a character to die. I think he's the character that'll get in contact with the resistance in psyren
I hope they give him back his Sniper rifle. I hate when characters have a cool power when they are evil and then it gets taken away when they turn good. That happened with Sano in Ruroken. I liked the giant stone sword. =[
 

Waveblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2009
Messages
673
Reaction score
1,092
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Psyren Mega Convo thread

I hope they give him back his Sniper rifle. I hate when characters have a cool power when they are evil and then it gets taken away when they turn good. That happened with Sano in Ruroken. I liked the giant stone sword. =[
Wait he had a sniper rifle? Oh, you mean the one from the fake but cool sounding spoiler?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

He was talking about Tatsuo's Burst Rifle.
 

Waveblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2009
Messages
673
Reaction score
1,092
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

Oh I thought he was talking about Oboro and one of those spoilers which had him sniping the wheels of an airplane.
 

Sexy Randal 105

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
1,052
Reaction score
37
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

I have no idea what you're talking about. I meant the burst rifle. o_O
 

Host Samurai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,367
Reaction score
677
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

I always wonder, what kind of music you guys are listening while reading Psyren? I ask out of curiosity.;)
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

Well, some (melancholic) soft rock or maybe something close to singer-song writer music I think... Then again it depends from person to person
 

Host Samurai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,367
Reaction score
677
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

Well, some (melancholic) soft rock or maybe something close to singer-song writer music I think... Then again it depends from person to person
So you aren't listening to anime soundtracks, while reading Psyren?
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

So you aren't listening to anime soundtracks, while reading Psyren?
Problem with anime soundtracks is I couldn't get the anime itself out of my head. It would mess up my mind thinking about psyren and to be honest, I don't listen a lot of music in general ;) but if you want some anime soundtracks I certainly would think about it and post them later on
 

Host Samurai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,367
Reaction score
677
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

Problem with anime soundtracks is I couldn't get the anime itself out of my head. It would mess up my mind thinking about psyren and to be honest, I don't listen a lot of music in general ;) but if you want some anime soundtracks I certainly would think about it and post them later on
Thanks right now. I've already an awesome anime soundtrack that fits, the epicness of Psyren.;) If you want recommendation than you better listen to the OST of Cashern Sin's it has a few of melancholic tracks.
 

Waveblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2009
Messages
673
Reaction score
1,092
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

Lately I've been playing Iron Man by Black Sabbath and it always reminded me of Nemesis Q at parts of course with it leading up to it disobeying it's instructions and going on a rampage.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

I never actually listen to music while reading manga. I rarely do it and if I do, it's while reading 40 page chapters.

There is a song that I always associate with Psyren since I imagined it as it's opening. The song is Fiends by Boom Boom Satellites (who did the op for Xam'd). The lyrics also make some sense.

I also find it funny how Host Samurai mentioned Casshern Sins, since the desolate environment in that anime reminds of Psyren.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

What I like about Psyren, is the art and story. I also like the main character. He is not as wishy washy as some others are in this category. He was willing to go for the kill if it was needed. He has a dangerous factor or aura about him that I like.

As for listening to music goes, I usually don't while I read Manga.
 

Waveblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2009
Messages
673
Reaction score
1,092
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

Recently I was lucky enough to get my hands on a volume of Future World Music and they have some pretty damn good instrumentals which put me in a Psyren mood.
 

Host Samurai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,367
Reaction score
677
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

I never actually listen to music while reading manga. I rarely do it and if I do, it's while reading 40 page chapters.

There is a song that I always associate with Psyren since I imagined it as it's opening. The song is Fiends by Boom Boom Satellites (who did the op for Xam'd). The lyrics also make some sense.

I also find it funny how Host Samurai mentioned Casshern Sins, since the desolate environment in that anime reminds of Psyren.
You know Casshern Sins too. I mean the Soundtrack is perfect for the post apocalyptic world of Psyren, I've enjoyed it everytime a new Psyren chapter shows up. :P
 
Top