- Joined
- Feb 10, 2009
- Messages
- 14
- Reaction score
- 1
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Psyren Mega Convo thread

It's very strange i'm still wondering if they'll watch the video everytime they change something in the present and the kids die 100's of times in different ways
I'm very interested in what Ageha and co are up to while wise make their move
Hehe yeah i'm a big fan of the manga I picked it up because of the interesting name and I read the outline and before I knew it was I was hooked and waiting for the next chapterGood to have you here (a first post in the psyren section, nice) and to hear you started pysren
My guess is he'll come back good. I wouldn't see any contribution to come back evil again. I think he is the guy who'll get stronger with powers as a good guy

It's very strange i'm still wondering if they'll watch the video everytime they change something in the present and the kids die 100's of times in different ways

I'm very interested in what Ageha and co are up to while wise make their move

