Archived The Hangout Thread v.13

Status
Not open for further replies.

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
... it is just a question man...

I wasn't trying to put him down or something...

sorry man... the only way I know how to help people is by talking ...

*lol TDA... I explained something that had nothing to do... with your post... I think it is 1X0 for you...:XD*
but say things at the right time to the right people.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I know TDA... but I like to go straight to the point man... pretending that averything it is okay it is just way too predictable
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I'm not in high school though, I'm in CEGEP. CEGEP is the intermediate level between high school and University. It operates like University(15 week semesters, irregular schedules etc.), but with a lesser course load. To compensate for easier classes, they just give you more -_-; I mean, in University, it's uncommon you get 7 course semesters, but we do >.>

Also, most of our teachers also teach at University so sometimes, if they don't want to break their heads, they'll just teach in a similar style they do at Uni(i.e. blah blah blah and correct papers).

As for course work, I had a 75% final once in one of my classes and some of my classes are quite hands on(think it was Calculus 3 not sure). Also, my biology class pertains one lecture per week and everything we have to learn,w e learn in the lab. The teacher won't tell me what the appendix does, I have to find it, see it and understand it >_>

It's not University level, but it's not a walk in the park. CEGEP's aim is to make taht transition most of the world faceplants on easier.
 

Matthew

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I know TDA... but I like to go straight to the point man... pretending that averything it is okay it is just way too predictable
I'm always around, and interacting with people. I mean, I have a band, I'm on the soccer varsity team. I also get active and involve myself in the University community...

..I know how to talk to people and know what to say and when to say it.
To conclude, there are some things you shouldn't say asus.

But i do have to go now. See ya.

I'm not mad at you, just a bit scared for the upcoming exams, and majorly pissed off to those who are doing the schedule for the exams.

I have on at 3:30 pm today, and one at 11:00 PM. And another one at 7 AM?
Seriously, fuck me.
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Asus, very disappointing, to exile you must. :(
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I won't discuss that with you guys... I know I hust people's feelings for saying things they don't want to hear... but that is just a part of me ^^

Don't want to hurt people, just help them... but they always miss the point don't they ^^

to exile you must go... and TDA goes along with me^^
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Asus you have the right to be pissed with everyone, dont take that shit.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
i get the feeling that the drama has increased significuntly in the ho thread series since my spam days :shifty
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Can't get pissed with the people I am trying to help can I????
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
i get the feeling that the drama has increased significuntly in the ho thread series since my spam days :shifty
LOL yeah the HO was kinda boring, which was why I rarely posted, and then came the Narutards. :(

@Asus, parents get pissed with their children, but also do it to help them in the long term.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Parents get pissed at children because they know they have no control over them... otherwise they would have more logical responses to their actions
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
LOL yeah the HO was kinda boring, which was why I rarely posted, and then came the Narutards. :(

@Asus, parents get pissed with their children, but also do it to help them in the long term.
maybe i should make a comeback, havent spammed in a year now :plot
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
No, I don't wanna hear your alcoholic spam. :notrust
hmm was it alcoholic spam the last time? cant remember.. all i remember is that foxxxer took the heat and my post count got upped by 1k in one go :headscratch

maybe it was alcoholic with impotent?
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Parents get pissed at children because they know they have no control over them... otherwise they would have more logical responses to their actions
Still you should be pissed off, when people are ungrateful. :noworry


hmm was it alcoholic spam the last time? cant remember.. all i remember is that foxxxer took the heat and my post count got upped by 1k in one go :headscratch

maybe it was alcoholic with impotent?
Personally I prefer Pepsi spam. :darn
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well you don't actualy need to... You gave the hand... he didn't wanted... that is okay... live goes on ^^
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
drink a lot of pepsi, gives you a weird feeling then start posting pepsi spam.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
drink a lot of pepsi, gives you a weird feeling then start posting pepsi spam.
basically a sugar rush? nah then i prefer caffeine. its helluva lot better :nod
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top