are you calling me stupid eni? and I wasn't running him down, I was looking for other perspectives on the matter. I didn't say anything I wouldn't expect him to find.
Short answer: Yes, she does.
Long answer: Yes, you were running him down by calling him a stupid idiot through pretty words. Rephrasing an insult doesn't hide it; it just makes you look more sly and annoying to us.
There's no reason to call someone less intelligent than a 5 year old child because you can't get to an agreement with someone. It happens often enough in 'real life' and even more so on the Internet.
I got some useful pieces of advice for you; though I'm sure you already know and successfully ignore them:
- Explaining the exact situation (best with examples and/or evidence in form of pictures) helps all parties of the discussion to determine whether they were discussing the same thing.
- Talking on MSN, Jabber, ICQ, Yahoo!, AIM, Gadu Gadu, GroupWise, QQ, SILC, Sametime, Zephyr or whatever all those IM services are called will get you more opinions and is outside of the area that we as staff care about.
- You can just stop discussing a particular topic, go out and run a bit or play some games or something, calm down and then just ignore the person you can't seem to get a consensus with.
Take those as advice when you face people you can't seem to understand. It really helps.
//edit: I forgot to add something. Please answer to this in form of Personal Messages, I'll just delete answers to this post in here since this doesn't really belong here in the first place. Thank you.
[bb]and this is a hangout thread. it is not a place to rally people to go to a certain forum so they can agree with you.

[/bb]