Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
I sort of finished my school stuff...Now I feel helpless, aimless....I have no motive but take flu medicine that puts me in sleep and watch fringe.
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
@Asus....when the time is right....sooon.....(I say somebody who knows about this....somebody close and watching)

@FM
Don't be, it is the last semester after all(I don't know how many classes I skipped, lost count.....)
It shouldn't matter as long as the grades are good.:)
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Nat you are ... sick ???? :o

Sarry.... I see... hmmmm... wait a minute.... the only guy who knows that is...O_O
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
yup.....I believe I'm also high on medicine
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
That's a mouth full. And these exams are the finals for that bachelor? Or is there more to come?

45% means 45% that passes? Or like an actual grade of how much you had correct? Sounds like a hard class either way. But hey you can't ace them all.

Anyway, I need sleep, it's 1 AM in Holland. Night night :)

Nope, I still have another year or two before I finish my bachelor's degree. I'll probably take the full two years to finish it and take some extra classes and do a double major.

45% = the class average >__>; Most of my scores range around 48%-68%, depending on how much I get to study. The scores are curved afterwards, luckily, but yeah, that class is notorious for having a low average every semester.

That's a really low average for a test/exam....

The lowest test average I've seen was 49% but luckily my mark was way above that:D

@Asus:

ouch 500 questions in 3 hours....well....you deserve that chocolate cake pizza
Yep, like I said before that avg is common for that class. Most other classes I take have at least ~75% avg XD
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Why would you kill Santa T_T ???
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Santa didn't give me a present one year.... that's enough of a reason for him to GO DOWN for me :tem

And yeah, I'm really not trying as hard as I could be this semester(I'm ashamed lol :XD)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I'm off to have my knives engraved! huzza! :narutokyu
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Santa has never given me presents :p...

*never had a chaminey for him to climb down*
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Double standards are the best v.v

And girls why do they drive lulz, This girl does the widest turn evuuuurr, hits the car waiting at the light on the other road where u are turning into. She gets out and is all shocked and shit. We had to wait at that turn for a bit till a cop got there. No worries though she was hot,so she gets off with a "awwww its ok." v.v

What kind of money limit does everyone have a month? I can't exceed more than 3K a month D:
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
but that's in dollars. plus, the cost of living is different.

well, for the sake of answering your question anyway, my basic allowance is 8k, that includes the payment for bills already. But somehow I always end up spending about 9-10k :shakefist
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I don't have a limit, per se, but my usual expenditure per month is ~$500-800 USD. I don't pay rent, my scholarship covers my tuition, and I only pay for gas, food, and extras.
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
I don't have a limit, per se, but my usual expenditure per month is ~$500-800 USD. I don't pay rent, my scholarship covers my tuition, and I only pay for gas, food, and extras.
I bet most of that is gas, isn't it?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hm, I think it's about half and half. I have a pretty efficient car, so I only spend about $20-$30 per week in gas atm. Most of my money goes towards me eating out and shopping and getting pedicures and stuff >____>
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Just want to recommend something, the day before you have a day off, round up atleast two friends that has the same day off and buy beer, say 12 to 24 cans per person, then you all crash at the same place, wake up round 10am and start the day with a beer, dont chug it just enjoy it and continue til your done, the important thing is that its an ordinary day off and not a big holiday when everybody is drunk. did it today, i never get tired of it, its quite a feeling walking around drunk (not shitfaced) in the middle of the week in the middle of the day with two friends. aye, try it out. :beer :amuse

so chelsea barca 0-0, sad really, barca was was abit better but not good enough, and the injuries, damn, just pure bad luck
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Just want to recommend something, the day before you have a day off, round up atleast two friends that has the same day off and buy beer, say 12 to 24 cans per person, then you all crash at the same place, wake up round 10am and start the day with a beer, dont chug it just enjoy it and continue til your done, the important thing is that its an ordinary day off and not a big holiday when everybody is drunk. did it today, i never get tired of it, its quite a feeling walking around drunk (not shitfaced) in the middle of the week in the middle of the day with two friends. aye, try it out. :beer :amuse

so chelsea barca 0-0, sad really, barca was was abit better but not good enough, and the injuries, damn, just pure bad luck
I used to do that all the time back at my old school. We used to have been awake from the previous night (I did that a lot) and someone always had a fridge full of beer. So we all got drunk, and played Super Smash.
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Hm, I should theoretically have party tomorrow evening. It's April 30, so it's Walpurgis Night and there are plenty of parties ('Dance into May') and bonfires allover Germany through the night. But possible can't leave the kids alone, so... meh. Guess, I'll have to wait for May Day itself and attend one of the festivals with the kids together :p

Could technically attend one of the demonstrations as well... hmm... ah no >.<
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
May Day? It's not celebrated much in London, but it is in other areas in England such as Oxford, well that's the only place I know that May Day is a big thing there as well as the night before, where university students get drunk. That is to be expected in a traditonal city, London is a bit meh, too many different cultures. :smile-big
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
May Day? What exactly is the holiday about? Just a celebration of spring/summer or something? I know of Cinco de Mayo >____>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top