- Joined
- May 3, 2006
- Messages
- 3,814
- Reaction score
- 252
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
He goes out of his way to irritate me, I feel so special. 
Anyhoo, I already knew that from the start. These writers nowadays really make things obvious off the bat, it almost saddens me. What I'm after is seeing how it progresses to the end, if each and every one die off, I want to see how they die (because of the robot, yeah... but still).
I'm literally half way through the series and it's getting good, the fact that a guy got his arm lopped off, and not a single drop of blood was present still bothers me but the story is actually pretty good once you get past the fact that mature themed mecha with not much action, 0 blood, and children. Though it deals with some sensetive themes.
Last edited:
dammit you too, cmon man put it in spoilers
. Switched to Firefox a year and a half ago, and haven't looked back since.
when the eyes get tired i download and listen to 1 album... and then read manga... back to books... repeat10x
.

If you mean the Brazilian, I chickened out on the last minute. I thought, WTF was I doing this for again? I ended up shopping instead.