Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2
Holy f*ck...Jaguar's cover is the bomb! I mean, the covers are always brilliant but this one is definitely one of my favorites from the series. It's just so pretty.
Reborn's is overcrowded like shit. Gintama's is hilarious and Beelze's is quite nice. Oga looks really badass.
(Plus, I'm really curious as to how it will perform in numbers...)
Holy f*ck...Jaguar's cover is the bomb! I mean, the covers are always brilliant but this one is definitely one of my favorites from the series. It's just so pretty.
Reborn's is overcrowded like shit. Gintama's is hilarious and Beelze's is quite nice. Oga looks really badass.
(Plus, I'm really curious as to how it will perform in numbers...)
). From what i know all suikoden stories have 3 things in common, Politics, Betrayal and the 108 Star of Destiny. Love the games and their story so i should like this manga, hope it doesn't get cut.

.