Same hereI'm excited about Kawashita's new series. Hopefully it can hang around longer than Hatsukoi Limited did. I'll be looking forward to the first chapter.



Could it be another OVA? Or, a second season of the anime. The first sold well enough and it's about the time of year they start making the announcements for the fall season.On an unrelated note... for some reason no one seemed to have noticed (not even a fanatic fan like Himajin), TLR mentioned some "important announcement" for the next issue. It was written at the bottom of Page 4 in Ch. 154. Normally, I would ignore it (as I usually ignore the advertising texts on various pages), but somehow, this one caught my eyes when translating the chapter![]()
I thought about it, but wouldn't they want to break a news like that with a CP?Could it be another OVA? Or, a second season of the anime. The first sold well enough.
)
I have high hopes for the second one. Don't know why cause more than likely my hopes will be dashed very quickly either by low ranking and quick cancellation or by bad story telling.Ehh not expecting a lot out of this round of newcomers.
Be out of what?Any news on when Psyren will be out?

I think he means when will the new chapter be out?Be out of what?![]()
Erm... I'm pretty sure Vic had already scanned the raw on Friday... which is why I'm asking what is he trying to askI think he means when will the new chapter be out?


Volume 6 only just came out in June... why would he even be asking about 7?I think he's talking about volume 7.


Well... then I don't think this is even the right place to ask about that informationI think he's talking about the Edited Manga. And it will be out when it's out
Anything else on the subject can be posted in Psyren's thread. Better yet, drop the subject entirely and avoid annoying Shirmpy and the Manga Editors. Please.
