- Joined
- Dec 21, 2006
- Messages
- 1,858
- Reaction score
- 17
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
From seeing the koala picture above... all I can say that I'll never see a koala the same way again.......
That, I second! And I've just got Twitter... but are there really any point for twitter apart from posting mini-mini-blogs and following other people posting their mini-mini-blogs? Because in that case I can stick to fan-pages and friends on facebook... All my friends are twittering and i had such high expectations but they all got crashed like the ocean towards the rocksFrom seeing the koala picture above... all I can say that I'll never see a koala the same way again.......


I am finally done with Calculus now... I have to wait is my score
... which should be .... good ^_^... I hope 

wow nat!what happened to your name???it's not blue anymoreThe new user group colors are not very nice
the old ones were better
but I guess it's better for mods this way
weren't the Kaola bears the ones that eat special type of leafs that only they can digest (otherwise it's poison) and spend 20 hours just relaxing n the sun and digesting?


wow nat!what happened to your name???it's not blue anymore
and what do you mean by new user groups?![]()
... the artists had the best color... Blue Baby 
thank for infroming me^^to answer your question;
She's talking about the user-groups. Like Mods, Artists, Manga Editors etc.
They've got new colours and she's prefers the old colours.
actually i think i kind of like this color,though the blue was awesomeI agree Nat T_T... why is it better for mods this way... the artists had the best color... Blue Baby
![]()


... Agrias I think I am as stupid as you ^^...
And well, artists and reviewers do have a slight difference in shade - the only "class" in which we did it 




damn!

