Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
From seeing the koala picture above... all I can say that I'll never see a koala the same way again.......
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
From seeing the koala picture above... all I can say that I'll never see a koala the same way again.......
That, I second! And I've just got Twitter... but are there really any point for twitter apart from posting mini-mini-blogs and following other people posting their mini-mini-blogs? Because in that case I can stick to fan-pages and friends on facebook... All my friends are twittering and i had such high expectations but they all got crashed like the ocean towards the rocks:wtf
And my myspace got hacked -.-" It must've been a good hacker... either a very creative or a very weird one.. The password was "thepieisacake101" (the 101 is standing for "lol")
I haven't had the same password on anything else ever... how do you break such a password? I both envy, and hate them :o

Oh and btw, have you heard boyce avenue? They are my idols from now on.. I wanna be able to sing like Alejandro Manzano... and if that's not possible I demand to get the voice of Adam Stidham from Civalias.. His album is soooo goooood :o
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
HEy guys .... how you doing :) I am finally done with Calculus now... I have to wait is my score :wtf... which should be .... good ^_^... I hope :XD
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
The new user group colors are not very nice :(
the old ones were better
but I guess it's better for mods this way


weren't the Kaola bears the ones that eat special type of leafs that only they can digest (otherwise it's poison) and spend 20 hours just relaxing n the sun and digesting?
 
Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The new user group colors are not very nice :(
the old ones were better
but I guess it's better for mods this way


weren't the Kaola bears the ones that eat special type of leafs that only they can digest (otherwise it's poison) and spend 20 hours just relaxing n the sun and digesting?
wow nat!what happened to your name???it's not blue anymore:blink
and what do you mean by new user groups?:oh
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
wow nat!what happened to your name???it's not blue anymore:blink
and what do you mean by new user groups?:oh

to answer your question;
She's talking about the user-groups. Like Mods, Artists, Manga Editors etc.
They've got new colours and she's prefers the old colours.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I agree Nat T_T... why is it better for mods this way :XD... the artists had the best color... Blue Baby :wtf
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
to answer your question;
She's talking about the user-groups. Like Mods, Artists, Manga Editors etc.
They've got new colours and she's prefers the old colours.
thank for infroming me^^
I agree Nat T_T... why is it better for mods this way :XD... the artists had the best color... Blue Baby :wtf
actually i think i kind of like this color,though the blue was awesome:XD
anyway
others such as the Manga Editors have much worse colors now
i always loved seeing a Manga Editor,because their name looked so awesome:wtf
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Winty is gonna post about something about it soon...it was for the sake of logic xD Now the colors make sense. And meh, it's just a matter of getting used to it.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
But agrias, reviewers and artists are not the same thing why use same colors for them?

before with beige it was better than uniform colors.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Pirulitokun-->Popsicle

:XD... Agrias I think I am as stupid as you ^^...

But still I agree with Nat... same colors are simply not nice
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
I know you wanna make things simple, but it very simple to the point of being bland.

At least beige was nice, not as beautiful as sky blue but still.
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You guys are contributors. :p And well, artists and reviewers do have a slight difference in shade - the only "class" in which we did it :p

But anyways, wait till Winty speaks officialy, she's still adjusting everything. ^^


Wait, you liked beige? Which theme do you use? I couldnt even read it on the coffee theme ._.


http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50844

Here's the thread for the color stuff. :p
 
Last edited:

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
dark....:)
I liked it because it was different from reviewer. while they might both be contributers but they are different.
I understand where you and winty are coming from, but please try to understand us. We want to have different groups and colors and not only branded as contributers with similar shades of brown. brown is not an attractive color (you know why).

And we do actively submit and work hard on MH :)
please don't give us bad colors :wtf
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Hmm looking at it, it does need changing, the artist colour just looks like a bolded version of the default colour.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Fight the power

Omg, I never thought my life would be this BORING!!. There is nothing to do except go out and stay in. :( damn!
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Life is boring when you stay at home.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Why don't you simple create something for you to do ... Renboy...

Play with your hands or hit a stick on yoiur head until of then break...

you can always play with fire... or water... or both...
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
go play some sports :D
I almost killed myself playing squash yesterday, now I'm trying to read a book. :)
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
So T.D.A what you recomend, going out to become a street rat or something

Asusp we might not always do the same things as you while your drunk. The cycle does not work like that. Also like you hit your head with the stick so it justifies your a mafia boss because your strong lol

yh but playing sport constantly when out gets boring, and no friends are really on it all the time
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top