she's a friend from work who also happens to be friends with my ex
, but I ain't seen her since August when she left Birmingham to study in London. I remembered she was quite attractive but now I dunno what I'm in for...
Oi Blai you're the mod now, make a thread where we can talk about beautiful girls!!! we'll compare lists and stuff
, but I ain't seen her since August when she left Birmingham to study in London. I remembered she was quite attractive but now I dunno what I'm in for...Oi Blai you're the mod now, make a thread where we can talk about beautiful girls!!! we'll compare lists and stuff



)... It's the Avalon MSL now and they're going into Round 16 this weekend iirc so don't miss it!
Are you using the bnet version or the "real" one? If you use the bnet one we can have a go if you want to, bring some friends!!



