Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
she's a friend from work who also happens to be friends with my ex :(, but I ain't seen her since August when she left Birmingham to study in London. I remembered she was quite attractive but now I dunno what I'm in for...

Oi Blai you're the mod now, make a thread where we can talk about beautiful girls!!! we'll compare lists and stuff
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah create a thread like that...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Thank you Grizz :)

Oho, friends with exes are usually a no-go but if she's attractive and you like her just go for it! You don't have to have a relationship as a goal, just try to get to know her again and if you like her just swing the bat and hope for a homerun! :)

Oh yeah lol sure, making a thread now!

edit: lol t.d.a. not sure if I dare to to be honest but that thread is missed :wtf
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder why they never made a moderator sooner,
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I don't have a clue Grizz, but guys, let's make the posts a bit larger and a bit less msn-convo-ish or you'll give the new mod a hard time and then I'll give you guys a hard time and that's not preferred from anyone of us.
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah that's true, just because you have become a mod, doesn't mean things have to change, dpn't worry blai, we will keep things as normal.. me especially i don't want another one of those infraction crap...
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Phoenix946

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
920
Reaction score
467
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
That's awesome! I knooow it's like the best balanced RTS ever! The promaps are also specially made to not give any race advantages which is brilliant (and necessary...) Diablo 3 will be a killer too, If my comp can run it idk but I hope so! Or else I'll buy a new one.. I'm a hardcore blizzard fan, got all the games apart from Diablo 1 ;<
I'm doing the same, I'm watching the proleagues (with the worlds most awesome commentator Ranshin check him out y0! :D)... It's the Avalon MSL now and they're going into Round 16 this weekend iirc so don't miss it!
I'm also playing it like mad to improve my skills to beat my sis bf and he's insanely good as terran... :o Are you using the bnet version or the "real" one? If you use the bnet one we can have a go if you want to, bring some friends!! :)

Thaaanks! :occa
Hehe, that new computer is gonna be worth it man. I know what you mean, I've been hiccing against buying a new computer for 2 years already, since my main comp is a 4 year old laptop. But it played WoW, which is the heaviest game I played, pretty decently. And I've never had the desire to play games it couldn't run.. I'll tell you now though, if Diablo 3/Starcraft 2 won't run it's off to the computer store without a doubt in my mind :) Blizzard games ftw.

Where are you watching those matches? I'd be interested but I never really watched stuff like that before :o Same for a game like SSB(M/B), I know there are worldwide championships but all I can find are some crappy Youtube videos.

I don't use either since I never bought the cd haha. What race are you training with?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah I've been playing WoW on like, mid-high graphs with around 30fps, but it's my 2.17Ghz processor I'm worried about. I'm sure it'll require 2.3 or something. But Blizz have been pretty good with delivering HQ graphs while making it available for people with old-school processors and motherboards (which can't take PCI graph cards :() like myself.

You don't know what you're missing out, there are some ENORMOUSLY intense games and you can really learn a lot by watching those games. They are microning like shiiiiiet. Like superhuman speed lol. Watching them on youtube actually, Ranshin is commentating them all, he's psycho, he knows like everything, talks fast, has the feeling and still is crazy and pulls off some hilarious comments at right times...

Get the bnet version :o You can dl it if you buy it online... I'm protoss baby! Dark templar/Archon/Zealot or Reaver/Carrier style! Can't touch this! nanana :9

Oooh and so cute, so hilarious, and SO Will Ferrell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAnB_j3VtTs
 

Phoenix946

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
920
Reaction score
467
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
We'll see. Think of it this way, if Blizzard makes a game that is too heavy for your computer, it's REALLY time to buy a new one ;)

And thanks for that, I youtube'd that name and found some matches, which made me understand what you mean with missing out, superhuman speed and talking crazy fast hahaha. Do they have 3 screens and five arms or something? I already have trouble building my base as efficiently as possible, let alone exploring, attacking, defending and building sidebases as well lol.

And Ranshin is awesome, "don't listen to what I say what do I know about world class players and their silly silly tactics" after this guy did the opposite of what he said two seconds after he said it :rofl

So compared to those guys, how good are you? :p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah, hopefully it'll be playable without hopeless lag!

Yeah, check out this game, it's like 50mins (totally worth the time) but so frigging intense and the referee even chooses to break the game (he calls for a PPP= Pause please please) to decide whether or not the game should be finished or not since it's so even.. Haha yeah I saw that game and that comment made me lol, he's so random!

Compared to those guys I'd be alive for approx 5-6mins but they'd outmicro me soo easy! I mean, I'm good getting up my macro and to make up strategies but my microing sucks... I'm also too late on getting my 3rd exp.

Meh, got home from work, got locked-out (again)... Fell asleep in the hammock *haha*. It was cold and not too comfortable but I was so tired :wtf
Thinking of going shopping now... might catch a SC game first.. gotta go and buy some food too... and crisps! :x

So people, how's your day been? Heard about the artificial sperm they created from a stem cell? Hoo-ray guys. In 20years we will be (even more) useless... :occa

:(
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hhahah!!!!! i seriously need to go shopping and get myself some new gears man, the summer's coming pretty fast and i need to start my search for new girls lol.... whats everyone doing today anyways??
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Thats sad, scientists are depriving men and women of pleasure. But it is good to know that men who are shooting blanks can now have kids of their own by just one of their baby cells.

Hmm summer, from the last 2 days it has not felt like it.
Well today is a lazy day, might get a hair cut today or I'm still deciding if I should get it tomorrow. But if I get it tomorrow I might deprive myself of doing other stuff but on the other hand if I get it today, then the shape up will go ugly lool. DANG IT!sorry for caps lol

Summer garmettes ay?
Wow, I need to get some. Now this confirms why I want a job so badly lol MONEY.

Thats it!!,I know what I am going to do today....and that is laze around, and tidy my room lol
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I need to get a haircut as well, geez my hair looks a mess, it needs sorting out badly... i was thinking bout getting a mohawk or something to make me look real fresh....
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
See grizz I have noticed many people have started doing that, especially African and Carribbean people are doing it. It looks nice at the start but when they don't take care of it you and I both know starts getting picky. Making it a very bad look lol.

When you comb it eshhh that will hurt.
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nah ive had it before, but because when i first had it, few week later i stated seeing many people having it as well so i stopped gettin that haircut, but lately ive been wondering to see how that will look.. yeah i know many people have the mohawk dont take care of it, because they expect it to take care of itself.. and i cnt stand seeing my hair be picky because it hurts real bad when i combe it...
 

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I need to get a haircut as well, geez my hair looks a mess, it needs sorting out badly... i was thinking bout getting a mohawk or something to make me look real fresh....
what about Micheal Scofield (prison break) style?
 
Last edited:

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
how about Micheal Scofield (prison break) style?

That hell noooooo..... besides my hair has grown so much in the past few months, that i dont really want to cut it so low, Michael Scofield, will be too low for my liking.... Any other suggestions???
 

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Bob marley :fan
Mahone (prison break) wait I know it's too long...
Dr. Robert Chase (house)

I dunno
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Bob marley :fan
Mahone (prison break) wait I know it's too long...
Dr. Robert Chase (house)

I dunno
Hahaha!!!! you sure do have some odd haircuts in mind....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top