Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
well there was the great purge a while back where they just deleted a shitload of old posts. Like I said, pretty much everyone had a post count drop, maybe mine was greater than others though because I did post a lot back then.
Why aren't you a MH senpai?
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Woop! Renboy is a Claymore fan! I'm upto chapter 38. :wtf Dude can I ask a question? Did Teresa really let herself get raped by that bandit guy in the forest? :p

Btw, how do you know if you've got infractions. :p and wtf is infractions? LOL
Lol , yes I am a claymore fan

Yes she did as like she could not do anything about it, and like the man raping her gave her more of a reason to hate the people she protects. Also she could not do anything like fight him off because Claymores are not allowed to hurt humans

A infraction is like a point on your driving liscence

You get them when you disobey the rules of Mh


Why aren't you a MH senpai?
A MH senpai is someone who was a former admin lol. Bean would have to work a load of ranks for that to occur (mod to global mod to admin to senpai)

Also MH senpai don't post a lot, like once a week and I am sure bean posts more than that defo


It was kinda funnt, I remember Huey had a dream of getting to Hero status, needed maybe 100 more, then bang post count drops bigtime. Then he got upset, and I was lol'ing and chillin.
T.D.A also know as the innovator of harshness and laughter
 
Last edited:

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
you're evil tda...
poor huey
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
You don't need to be former admin to be a MH Senpai, just a former mod. Though actually they still have mod powers.
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
But it must be pure hard to become a admin, though...
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
You don't need to be former admin to be a MH Senpai, just a former mod. Though actually they still have mod powers.
Well the only global mod that I know OF that has turned to MH senpai is Galth. The rest they have all been Admins I am sure

Apparently Global mods become Black ops
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Lol , yes I am a claymore fan

Yes she did as like she could not do anything about it, and like the man raping her gave her more of a reason to hate the people she protects. Also she could not do anything like fight him off because Claymores are not allowed to hurt humans

A infraction is like a point on your driving liscence

You get them when you disobey the rules of Mh
<hr noshade size="1">


A MH senpai is someone who was a former admin lol. Bean would have to work a load of ranks for that to occur (mod to global mod to admin to senpai)

Also MH senpai don't post a lot, like once a week and I am sure bean posts more than that defo
<hr noshade size="1">
I only started to read it because I remember you sayin you read like 60 chapters in 1 day. Claymore is sick, ennit?

Thanks for clearing that up. I was a bit confused at that scene. Seriously, she went that far to protect the humans? She offered herself to get raped? Man, that's wrong. She should have beaten the shit out of him but not killed him. She should have been like that number 4 claymore, who hates awakened ones as well as humans. :p

Oh right, I ain't got any. :tem Have you?
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
But it must be pure hard to become a admin, though...
Nope I think there has been a admin who was not even a hero member

It is just how they contribute and do stuff
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
You don't need to be former admin to be a MH Senpai, just a former mod. Though actually they still have mod powers.
Oh right, I thought they become Senpai due to the post counts.

Hey, wait. How does someone become a Black Op? I was wondering about that and you should know...
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Well the only global mod that I know OF that has turned to MH senpai is Galth. The rest they have all been Admins I am sure

Apparently Global mods become Black ops
How do you know they were admins when you weren't here tho?


Nope I think there has been a admin who was not even a hero member

It is just how they contribute and do stuff
Yeah the guys that founded MH.
 
Last edited:

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Out of topic!!!! but is anyone going to see Harry Potter: half blood prince??
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I only started to read it because I remember you sayin you read like 60 chapters in 1 day. Claymore is sick, ennit?

Thanks for clearing that up. I was a bit confused at that scene. Seriously, she went that far to protect the humans? She offered herself to get raped? Man, that's wrong. She should have beaten the shit out of him but not killed him. She should have been like that number 4 claymore, who hates awakened ones as well as humans. :p

Oh right, I ain't got any. :tem Have you?
Lol yh it is a good manga, but can get very confusing because ALL OF THE CLAYMORES LOOK THE SAME

Yep that right there was ONE OF the deciding factor onto why she went against humans and killed them. The former number 4 Sophia the one who tried killing Teresa or the OTHER former one which is Ophelia. I am prettysure you are talking about Ophelia because a awakened one killed her brother lol

Yep I have 2 which will expire this month :D
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Oh right, I thought they become Senpai due to the post counts.

Hey, wait. How does someone become a Black Op? I was wondering about that and you should know...
the highier the post counts the highier the rank lol


Apparently they are global mods who have stopped modding for real life. I was also informed that they keep an eye on the forums like normal mods and that bare confusing


How is that rape then?
Maybe he used the wrong vocabulary. Maybe she just let them do it to her which is not offering.
 
Last edited:

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
How is that rape then?
That is fucking rape. It's not fucking sex is it? She offered her body to the bandit who was gonna fucking rape her, what the fuck would you call it if it ain't rape? Kamasutra?
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Black Ops are ninjas mods, who look around the site, without you knowing, report you and then bang next day you're banned, they are the cooler version of Global mod, and travel the world, seeking new mods techniques and transferring it over here, where those techniques are used by ppl like Blai like an experiment. :tem
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
That is fucking rape. It's not fucking sex is it? She offered her body to the bandit who was gonna fucking rape her, what the fuck would you call it if it ain't rape? Kamasutra?
No its the way T.D.A read it
By someone offering her body it is like prostitution, it is like offering someone her body for sex lol.

But no that did not happen

the man jumped on her and etc.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
That is fucking rape. It's not fucking sex is it? She offered her body to the bandit who was gonna fucking rape her, what the fuck would you call it if it ain't rape? Kamasutra?
It would be rape if she did not give consent, but offering her body is a sign of consent.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Black Ops are ninjas mods, who look around the site, without you knowing, report you and then bang next day you're banned, they are the cooler version of Global mod, and travel the world, seeking new mods techniques and transferring it over here, where those techniques are used by ppl like Blai like an experiment. :tem
If I was still anbu renboy and was a black op wouldn't it look sick lool

brb in hour guys need to do something
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Is now the right time to say I love Priscillia and Teresa was really stupid to do what she did?

like Thors in Vinland.




:facepalm

or not....

besides why are we talking claymore here?
aren't there other stuff?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top