Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Your saying you practice English as if it is your second language, am I correct is it your second language?

Lol I like learning the insults from other languages lol I just throw a lithuainian insult to a russian man i'm so silly
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
LOL nah English is my first language. Also Katrina Kaif is hot.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I need to take Hindi classes, though I'm trying to find some through the internet with just the basic tutorials like the lettering etc. LOL a couple of chicks that I know watch Bollywood, maybe they can tutor me. :p
If they are nice chicks then everything goes in hand in hand, but thats if you got enough confidence
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
LOL nah English is my first language. Also Katrina Kaif is hot.
Are you getting that from the pic that I posted of her in the Beautiful girls thread? :tem
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
LOL nah English is my first language. Also Katrina Kaif is hot.
*goes to wiki her*

there is a chicken shop round my area who plays a lot of bollywood movies

I just sit there watch all them nice women dance and eat :XD
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Are you getting that from the pic that I posted of her in the Beautiful girls thread? :tem
No I've seen her before on tv, but I just remembered how hot she is. ;)

This is the truth, I know a girl/woman in real life who looks nearly exactly like her.
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
*goes to wiki her*

there is a chicken shop round my area who plays a lot of bollywood movies

I just sit there watch all them nice women dance and eat :XD
LOL that's what I did when i went to India. :p All my relations were speaking in Hindi and I was like " Yeah...haha it's really good, innit?" :p Didn't understand anything.

The holiday was so long, like 3 months and obviously the tv shows there is gonna be bollywood so I was soooo bored. :p Though the ladies were fine. :XD
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Yeah I watch bollywood for the girls. :p
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
No I've seen her before on tv, but I just remembered how hot she is. ;)

This is the truth, I know a girl/woman in real life who looks nearly exactly like her.
She is so fit. Man do you know who her bf is? Salman Khan. And he is in his late 40's while she is in 23 I think. -_-;
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Lol, all the films taught you on how to over throw your mummies orders in arranged marrages lool
Bollywood is nicee

But who watches Nollywood films lool
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
She is so fit. Man do you know who her bf is? Salman Khan. And he is in his late 40's while she is in 23 I think. -_-;
That guy is short as well. :lmao Well with money and fame, anything can happen.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
She is so fit. Man do you know who her bf is? Salman Khan. And he is in his late 40's while she is in 23 I think. -_-;
Why do girls go for older men who are very ugly. Isit because the money the man has

It just makes the youth feel...ugly because a nice girl would go for older men lool
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
lol.... that's funny, i once went on holiday in germany to see my uncle, obviously i didnt know any germans, so my cousin took me to his girlfriends house to spend time with him and her, then they decided to go to the shop and asked me to jam at the house and wait for them. while i was waitin i bumped into her lil sister, she was 18 at the time, i was 16.. she started speaking german and i didnt understand a word, and next thing was her started to kiss me...loll...


Why do girls go for older men who are very ugly. Isit because the money the man has

It just makes the youth feel...ugly because a nice girl would go for older men lool
Most girls are goldiggers...
 
Last edited:

sindergi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2009
Messages
684
Reaction score
151
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
She is so fit. Man do you know who her bf is? Salman Khan. And he is in his late 40's while she is in 23 I think. -_-;
Wikipedia says he had two wives ... what a pimp:darn.... (the german wiki-version, didnt check the english one) ...but i think the german-version is wrong :D
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Bipasha Basu, who's got her?

 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
That guy is short as well. :lmao Well with money and fame, anything can happen.
I know :lmao She is taller then him! LOL Or maybe the same height but he is muscular and he looks like 25 even though he is in his late 40's. Fuck this shit I'm gonna listen to some bollywood songs that I used to listen to even though i don't know the meaning of the words LOL

Apparently he built a 40 story flat in Bombay. :p What made me think is, I wonder does he swap each bedroom every night? "Today I will sleep on the 5th floor, Tommrow I;ll sleep on the 28th floor" :lmao


Bipasha Basu, who's got her?

That big muscular guy, Abrams. :blink
 
Last edited:

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
@Sinderigi.

Yeah I think Aishwariya Rai was his previous wife. Apparently she told someone that he used to harass her or summat. :blink

Bips is so hot though she has got plastic surgery with her boobs and stuff. And her nose, I think :p
 
Last edited:

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Lol lazy guy. Dont you go work or anything?

Sleep is gooddddddd

Did you know it is better to wake up in the dark then in the light lol
Unfortunately I am unemployed at the moment, and right now I'm kicking myself for leaving my job, it had great pay too.
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
lol... unemployed?? can't you find a job or you just can't be bothered right now??
RenBoy doesnt even have a job, he gets money from is parents... even though he does nothing all day...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top