- Joined
- Jan 12, 2007
- Messages
- 1,092
- Reaction score
- 76
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009
Sasori... Ecchi as always.
Sasori... Ecchi as always.


I went to see her again today. She's looking much better. I reckon I can pull up something for this. Got a vivid image of what I want in my head. I'll try doing something tonight, been itching to play with Photoshop for a while now, too.

Andrews, yours really gives off the sense of the surf. The colors and design remind me of a surf shack. Would you by chance be a surfer in real life? 

Good luck to everyone who participated in last week's contest. 


'Caravel' is the correct word, and thank you for separating the text. The text definitely gives it that Old World flavor. I think the text is in some Germanic langauge, as I can clearly see umlaut.Thank you for the compliment, Tsukisama^^ but I don't have a clue about what this text mean.
It's a brush I got from www.celestial-star.net
I saw dates in it, (july, 1754; and 1755) but I couldn't understand what was written. I doubt it's English. I also saw some names like Sophia and Martin, but I coudn't understand the last names. Hm, the ship reminded me a caravel (is that the word?) and so I decided to use a brush with a text that looks old.
I've separated that brush for you^^
![]()
).
, but yeah it seems like a Germanic text. Kinda curious when you see those things.
I see the name 'Sophia Loifa' there or something and a bunch of dates; feb 1755, July 1754, and another 1755.Thank you for the compliment, Tsukisama^^ but I don't have a clue about what this text mean.
It's a brush I got from www.celestial-star.net
I saw dates in it, (july, 1754; and 1755) but I couldn't understand what was written. I doubt it's English. I also saw some names like Sophia and Martin, but I coudn't understand the last names. Hm, the ship reminded me a caravel (is that the word?) and so I decided to use a brush with a text that looks old.
I've separated that brush for you^^
![]()
.....What?Will you gays participate on this one?^^ http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51145
LMAO !OMG, it was "guys" XDDD
