- Joined
- Jun 6, 2009
- Messages
- 3,256
- Reaction score
- 5,752
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!
I'm glad Ali Larter came back as Tracy and not a new clone/sister. Tattoo guy seems like he's going to be a very cool villain. What could be more evil than making a blue slushy fall on Hiro? :P Hiro being Hiro changed the past ><. I want to see more of the Ando and Hiro's business but that wouldn't be a good series. Saving cats FTW!!! Claire is having a tough time at college. First her room mate is killed and then she meets alesbian I mean a new girlfriend I mean an acquaintance. Peter goes back to his roots and saves people even if there's bad traffic. Go Spiderman Go I really liked the part where the professor was reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies ^_^
I'm glad Ali Larter came back as Tracy and not a new clone/sister. Tattoo guy seems like he's going to be a very cool villain. What could be more evil than making a blue slushy fall on Hiro? :P Hiro being Hiro changed the past ><. I want to see more of the Ando and Hiro's business but that wouldn't be a good series. Saving cats FTW!!! Claire is having a tough time at college. First her room mate is killed and then she meets a
Last edited:
but nonetheless pretty epic at the same time. Well even if it doesn't go as far to that extent we will definitely see an inner struggle involving Sylar in two people at the same time and that alone is epic!
As for that compass I guess it only activates in the presence of someone who has powers? I really don't know what to expect from that thing
. Overall it was a nice start to the season and I am hoping it only gets better.
seriously?...