- Joined
- Sep 7, 2008
- Messages
- 37
- Reaction score
- 10
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Vagabond 280 - 281 Discussion / 282 Prediction Thread
Well, I was wrong too, no disrespect to the great Ito, it's just that I didn't expect Musashi to ever lose again. I was actually shocked by his utter defeat, though it's also an exciting turn since it means he still has further to go. If I were him, I'd seek out Ittosai, not nesesarially for a rematch, but to learn how to continue down the path of the sword with a disability. Ittosai completely outmatched him from the beginning, mentally and physically. It was amazing how he's still managed to remain on top without even being able to draw his sword, and to even use it to his advantage. Also, if I had to guess, I'd agree with 宮本寶藏 that Ittosai probably lost his fingers due to firearms or another powder-related injury, which would be poetic considering his disdain for them and how they symbolize the end of the era of the sword.
Between Kojiro, Musashi, and now Ittosai, this series is becoming more like Real. =)
Well, I was wrong too, no disrespect to the great Ito, it's just that I didn't expect Musashi to ever lose again. I was actually shocked by his utter defeat, though it's also an exciting turn since it means he still has further to go. If I were him, I'd seek out Ittosai, not nesesarially for a rematch, but to learn how to continue down the path of the sword with a disability. Ittosai completely outmatched him from the beginning, mentally and physically. It was amazing how he's still managed to remain on top without even being able to draw his sword, and to even use it to his advantage. Also, if I had to guess, I'd agree with 宮本寶藏 that Ittosai probably lost his fingers due to firearms or another powder-related injury, which would be poetic considering his disdain for them and how they symbolize the end of the era of the sword.
Between Kojiro, Musashi, and now Ittosai, this series is becoming more like Real. =)
