- Joined
- May 4, 2009
- Messages
- 3,536
- Reaction score
- 2,857
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: What became of that exiled ghost?

the story behind my nickname... hrmmmm. Well it comes from several different places actually.
Ghost - comes from me being kinda on the pale side, I can't get a decent tan to save my life!
Also, when I was younger I was kinda like a ghost... few people paid attention to me and I stayed out of the path of the "All seeing eye"!
Exiled - comes from always coming and going from places... I moved around a lot when I was younger. So it also felt that I was being exiled to a new place when I was younger.
I live in Kansas City, Missouri. I am desperately trying to leave... it sucks here!
I need/want to travel more... Japan is in my cross hairs! 
I am breezing thru Rave Master right now in my spare time.
I need to start FMA, I watched their first go thru of it and found out they went away from the manga half way thru it. I am also watching the new one that is suppose to be more faithful the manga.
I have to go record saying that do know about a ton more series out there... I have watched their respective animes, I just have not gotten around to reading their respective mangas.
But Blai, I will fo sho check out those Shoujo that you recommended me!
Hello, koenosaki!hello, ghost
Is there any story behind your nick?
Where exactly do you live in the US?

the story behind my nickname... hrmmmm. Well it comes from several different places actually.
Ghost - comes from me being kinda on the pale side, I can't get a decent tan to save my life!
Also, when I was younger I was kinda like a ghost... few people paid attention to me and I stayed out of the path of the "All seeing eye"!Exiled - comes from always coming and going from places... I moved around a lot when I was younger. So it also felt that I was being exiled to a new place when I was younger.
I live in Kansas City, Missouri. I am desperately trying to leave... it sucks here!
I need/want to travel more... Japan is in my cross hairs! 
Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tale, DGM, Gantz, Psyren and Reborn. So Shonen and Seinen.I haven't found this question here yet so I'll ask, what ARE you currently reading? (genre wise)?
I am breezing thru Rave Master right now in my spare time.
I need to start FMA, I watched their first go thru of it and found out they went away from the manga half way thru it. I am also watching the new one that is suppose to be more faithful the manga.
I have to go record saying that do know about a ton more series out there... I have watched their respective animes, I just have not gotten around to reading their respective mangas.
But Blai, I will fo sho check out those Shoujo that you recommended me!

Last edited:


I started out with Inuyasha instead. I found anime on adult swim and then eventually made my way to manga after I discovered its existence.
). It's good if you're in the mood for something sweet or angsty/dramatic (depending on the series you choose). I'd personally say to give
Not big into mecha, but I've run into a few that I really liked. Code Geass, for example, was awesome but I found myself bored and spacing out a lot during the mecha scenes. 



