Game Fan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravsieg

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
325
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I do love Amane, but Shinji and Kamio is a dream combo for me. If only I could have Renji. xP

As for the captain and vice-captain idea... I guess I'll go with Kite as captain and Oshitari as vice.
 

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
If only I have Kirihara. I could do a Yamabuki, two doubles and one single strategy :S
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So you really want to switch Ravsieg?
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ah 38 points is decent enough. Maybe Jimmies should have 38, Silver Pair 43, Rikkai pair 47 and Golden Pair 52.
Yeah, something like that.
Nevertheless, Kirihara and Renji have a total of 68,5 Points when playing doubles. Isn't that a bit too much when Golden Pair only has 52?
 

Ravsieg

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
325
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Indeed, I do want to switch them. I won't win again either way.
 

javimgol

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
759
Reaction score
83
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Ah 38 points is decent enough. Maybe Jimmies should have 38, Silver Pair 43, Rikkai pair 47 and Golden Pair 52.
Gay Pair 36.5, they should be 41.5, I think (adding both Hitouji and Koharu +5)
 

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Double Pairs should be good otherwise they can't really win as you could just get 2 randomer with high number and add them together.

Either Jimmies should be 38, gay pair 42, Silver Pair 45-47, Devildata pair 46-50, rikkai pair 48-52 and Golden Pair 52-55. Lets see what Fayte would do.

But tbh with you, Renji and Kirihara pair arent dangerous as long as theyre not together, and Ravsieg would never give Kirihara as he knows I would never give away Yanagi.
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Fayte since Rav says it's okay could you trade my Shinji for his Amane?
 

Ravsieg

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
325
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Kirihara is the only untradeable guy from my team, even though I'm happy enough with my team.
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's cool I'm fine with my team..it has a lot of people i like...except Shinji lol.
 

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Alright I switched it
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sweet now i have 5 decent Singles players...

Thanks Fayte, and Rav
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sorry guys I had a fairly busy weekend during the time I was awake...and then I slept like 30 hours...lolz...that was unexpected.

So, sent my line up.

On the topic of the doubles re balancing, aren't they supposed to be a little off? This happened because of the new teams (from now on I am going to call us owners :p) and not wanting to overly gimp the new owners. So its fine? Now everyone has a fair chance at winning (the Big 4 are a little gimped but we expected that when we choose our teams).

So, the levels of everyone is a bit off and I'm okay with it (aka Kamio is as strong as Kenya?). I think this makes for a far more interesting league.
 

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Just like to say, I'm off to Belgium on a school trip tomorrow, and I'll be back on friday night (england time), so if there are any matches with me, freeze me for 3 days. Soz for any inconvinience caused!
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Just like to say, I'm off to Belgium on a school trip tomorrow, and I'll be back on friday night (england time), so if there are any matches with me, freeze me for 3 days. Soz for any inconvinience caused!
Have fun then.

On the matter of doubles, for this season I'd say they are good as they are and maybe we can touch this topic again when we're heading towards season 3.
The only thing I would change is the strength of Kirihara/Renji Pair (to 50 or something like that) even though it most likely won't matter as neither Bowser nor Rav will be trading them anyway.
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Have fun then.

On the matter of doubles, for this season I'd say they are good as they are and maybe we can touch this topic again when we're heading towards season 3.
The only thing I would change is the strength of Kirihara/Renji Pair (to 50 or something like that) even though it most likely won't matter as neither Bowser nor Rav will be trading them anyway.
Yeah, currently I think they are the "strongest" pair at a score of 68.

Ryoga + Kazuya = 125 :p
Sanada + Yuki = 73.
Kirihara + Renji = 68
Jackal + Bunta = 50
Golden Pair = 42
Silver Pair = 40
Jimmies = 40

Just to put things in perspective.

Perhaps for season 3 we make negative side effects if certain people play in singles. Or just make Kirihara + Renji get a +10 like pretty much everyone else for simplicity sake but I agree with you Chaos I think everything is fine for Season 2.
 
Last edited:

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, currently I think they are the "strongest" pair at a score of 68.

Ryoga + Kazuya = 125 :p
Sanada + Yuki = 73.
Kirihara + Renji = 68
Jackal + Bunta = 50
Golden Pair = 42
Silver Pair = 40
Jimmies = 40
Golden Pair is 52
Just to put things in perspective.

Perhaps for season 3 we make negative side effects if certain people play in singles. Or just make Kirihara + Renji get a +10 like pretty much everyone else for simplicity sake but I agree with you Chaos I think everything is fine for Season 2.
Actually they would still be the strongest of the manga Pairs and I think at least Golden Pair should top them.
All in all we could give certain people negative effects for doubles (e.g. Echizen). In that way the pairs would get a bit more attention as in the moment only Golden Pair and Kirihara/Renji are worth playing (the others are rather easily beaten).
Maybe we could also add something like Teamwork, so that every character has a number of other characters they can play a good doubles with (e.g. Kaidoh gets a bonus when playing together with Inui or Momoshiro and Oishi, being a doubles expert gets a bonus regardless of the partner).

But these are only some possibilities we could discuss for season 3.
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Golden Pair is 52
Just to put things in perspective.

Actually they would still be the strongest of the manga Pairs and I think at least Golden Pair should top them.
All in all we could give certain people negative effects for doubles (e.g. Echizen). In that way the pairs would get a bit more attention as in the moment only Golden Pair and Kirihara/Renji are worth playing (the others are rather easily beaten).
Maybe we could also add something like Teamwork, so that every character has a number of other characters they can play a good doubles with (e.g. Kaidoh gets a bonus when playing together with Inui or Momoshiro and Oishi, being a doubles expert gets a bonus regardless of the partner).

But these are only some possibilities we could discuss for season 3.
Thanks on the Golden Pair, I forgot their feats.

Hmm, teamwork might be hard to pull off if its per person since a person could be good at doubles with multiple people. It basically just gives people a lot more conditions. The more conditions we have the harder it is to keep the game balanced. Also, our forum based game may get a little convoluted like that. If I ever had the motivation I could make a website to do all this but...well, you know how that goes.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Thanks on the Golden Pair, I forgot their feats.

Hmm, teamwork might be hard to pull off if its per person since a person could be good at doubles with multiple people. It basically just gives people a lot more conditions. The more conditions we have the harder it is to keep the game balanced. Also, our forum based game may get a little convoluted like that. If I ever had the motivation I could make a website to do all this but...well, you know how that goes.
Well, that's true. I just had the feeling it would be fairly irrealistic if any random can stomp Silver Pair, Yamabuki Pair etc.

Motivation, huh ... you don't need to tell me; if I had motivation my marks would be a good bit better.
 

javimgol

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
759
Reaction score
83
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Yeah, currently I think they are the "strongest" pair at a score of 68.

Ryoga + Kazuya = 125 :p
Sanada + Yuki = 73.
Kirihara + Renji = 68
Jackal + Bunta = 50
Golden Pair = 42
Silver Pair = 40
Jimmies = 40

Just to put things in perspective.

Perhaps for season 3 we make negative side effects if certain people play in singles. Or just make Kirihara + Renji get a +10 like pretty much everyone else for simplicity sake but I agree with you Chaos I think everything is fine for Season 2.
You always forget my Gay Pair! It's 36.5 , but I always say they should be 41.5, adding both Hitouji and Koharu +5.

Well, everyone can play doubles with everyone. The difference are the bonus of the pairs for example:

first level being Fuji-Kawamira, Momo-Kaidoh,Oshitari-Cancer,Rin-Chinen, Ishida-Kenya,Akazawa-Kaneda,Momo-Kawamura,Amane-Kurobane,Saeki-Itsuki...well, regular doubles pairs that we have seen in series.

second level with Gay Pair, Jimmies, Kenya-Gin,Inui-Kaidoh

third level with Rikkais pairs and Silver Pair

and the biggest bonus for Golden Pair, of course.

And Feats for Doubles Experts (when this players play with different people than their usual pairs,and only two in each school) and Doubles Cancers:
Doubles Expert: well, Oishi,Kikumaru,Ishida,Kaneda,Minami, Higashikata,Ootori,Choutaroh,Rin,Chinen,Itsuki,Saeki,Jackal,Bunta,Rin,Chinen,Hitouji,Koharu

Doubles Cancers Ryoma, Tezuka and Chitose (because of Pinnacle of Wisdom),Kintaroh...And more could be added, like Akutsu or Tachibana (I an not imagine them in doubles)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top