Game Fan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I will be honest, I spent a few minutes wondering what an angel was. Then I noticed it was a typo and I felt stupid.
I made a typo? Damn.

Well, I would use a metric tape, a few well positioned cameras, and use a few physic formulas after I time how much it took for the balls to reach the end of the metric tape, and calculate how fast they are.
You know which formulas? I searched the internet but couldn't find one that's precise. Well, maybe this is the wrong place to dicuss this.

Also, I've heard people complaining that some characters are broken some don't have enough effects...

So, let's analyze each character in the league to see if they need a nerf and/or a boost.

That way, after the whole league has reached a consensus, we can just pm Fayte instead of making him do everything by himself lol

So, if you feel your character(or A character) is in need of a boost or a nerf, post here and we'll all discuss whether they need a boost or not.
I'm pretty bored, so I'll just make some suggestions:

Mizuki should have a boosting Feat, Data Tennis (+2.5).

Renji's and Kirihara's Tamer should be dropped by some points.

I think Kintarou should get a slight boost (perhaps making Wild Boy a Feat or something like that).

Kite should get Habu.
I think Zaizen should drop by a bit, having 20 points and that great effect makes him too good in comparision to some others.

Shishido should get another effect, like:
Rising Counter [Effect] - The opponents effects are negated.
Something like that.

Overall I would change the Pair's Pair effects to feats, with the exception of Golden Pair's Synchro.

I think that's all I can come up with.

I agree on Tanishi and Kaidoh.
 
Last edited:

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I agree with Kaidoh.
Oni getting a black jack knife...Sure why not. It won't make him beat anyone though, since he is one of the big four.

Tanishi...Eh, 15 points is a bit much. If we keep at 10 points should be enough.

Since I am the one who has Mizuki now, I will refrain from comment to ensure that everything remains impartial.

Also, I think every character should have at least one feat and one effect, don't you guys think?
Yeah, but Black Jack Knife could come in handy if someone like Echizen or Sanada winds up getting a manga boost in the future. ;)

10 points for Tanishi works. I went back and forth between 10 or 15.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Zaizen (20) Fayte
-Apathy[Feat]: If the opponent has an Effect, it is added to Zaizen instead
Not that Fayte needs any more bonuses, but I think any character that costs 20 points deserves something more than just one feat. Maybe something simple like:
-Arrogant Much?[Effect]: If the opponent is arrogant, Zaizen gets raised 5 points.

Arrogant characters would be Atobe, Marui(GENIUUUS) Echizen and etc.

Sengoku (19) Bowser
-Lucky![Effect]: If the opponent is within 7 levels, Sengoku's team gets raised 7 points, they drop 7 points and their status effects are canceled.
Maybe a feat?
-Born Lucky[Feat]: If the opponents final number of points is even, Seigoku gets boosted 5 points. If the opponent final number of points is odd, Seigoku loses 2 points.

Chinen (16.5)
-Shukuchi[Feat]: User gets boosted by 3 points.
...He definitely deserves something more. 16.5 is too much for JUST a feat.
-Zombie Face[Effect]: Opponent gets decreased by 3 points

Koharu (16) Javimgol
-Gay Pride[Effect]: If Hitouji is the partner, team gets boosted 5 points.

Hitouji (15.5) Javimgol
-Gay Pride[Effect]: If Koharu is the partner, team gets boosted 5 points.
Both of them deserve:
-Joker[Effect]: If Koharu/Hitouji is the partner, they copy their opponent's effect.

That way its owner will have to choose whether to go with Gay Pride or Joker.

Also, the boost should be at least 10 points instead of 5. They are weaker than the freaking Jimmies as of now.

Hiyoshi (15) Bowser
-Enbu Tennis[Feat]: If Hyoshi plays singles, he is boosted 5 points.
-Successor[Effect]: Hiyoshi gets to copy one of Atobe's Status Effects.
-Gekokujou[Effect]: When playing against an opponent with an original amount of points stronger than Hiyoshi's, the opponent gets his effect negated and Hiyoshi gets boosted 5 points.

Higashitaka (15) Bowser
-Doubles Expert[Effect]: When playing doubles with Minami, team gets boosted 10 points. (doubles only)
Okay, we gotta fix that haha.

Shinji (12.5) Ravseig
-Spot[Effect]: Opponent drops 10 points. (singles only)
-Mumble[Feat]: Opponent drops 3 points. (singles only)

Shinji is stronger than that!
Gakuto (5) Jyten
-Acrobatics[Feat]: Gakuto gets boosted 5 points
-Breathless[Feat]: Gakuto loses in a tie.
-Doubles Expert[Feat]: Gakuto gets raised 5 points when playing doubles.
-Moon Salute[Effect]: Gakuto gets raised 3 points.

As much as I hate cancer, he is TOO useless right now. He is a little stronger than that in the manga.

Yuuta (4) Atobe the King
Lefty Killer[Feat]: If Yuuta plays a lefty, He gets raised 15 points.
Twist Spin Shot[Effect]: Yuuta gets raised 10 points.

Yuuta is not THAT bad. C'mon, he pushed Echizen early on! He is stronger than kadowaki at least lol

Yagyuu (22.5) Jyten
-The Gentleman[Effect]: Yagyuu increases 4 points and the opponent decreases 4 points. (both singles and doubles)
Over 20 points and only 1 EFFECT? Really?
I say The Gentleman should be a feat, but with increasing/decreasing only 3 points instead of 4.
-Laser Shot[Effect]: Yagyuu gets raised 3 points
-Trickster In Training[Effect]: Yagyuu swaps points with his opponent if his opponent is not from Rikkai or Seigaku.
-The Gentleman and The Trickster[Effect]: When Niou is his partner, Yagyuu gets boosted 6 points and can still activate Laser Shot.

The dangerous part of Trickster in Training is that since The Gentleman would become a feat, it would mean it would be EVEN HARDER to predict whether activating it or not would be a good idea.

Saeki (7.5) Atobe the King
-Analyze[Effect]: If Saeki plays doubles, he is boosted 10 points.
-Childhood Friend[Feat]: When playing against Fuji, Saeki gets raised 10 points.

Akutsu (25) Fayte
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-The Demon[Effect]: If the opponent is 13-23 levels higher, Akutsu becomes their level. (both singles and doubles)
-Slide[Effect]: Akutsu's opponent has his effects negated.(Singles only)

Yukimura (35) Atobe the King
-The Yips[Effect]: All effects of any opponents are neutralized. (singles only)
-Selfless State[Aura]: The user gets boosted 3 points. (both singles and doubles)
-Son of God[Feat]: Yukimura gets raised 5 points, and negates all auras except for Pinnacle of perfection and Pinnacle of Destruction.(both singles and doubles)

Kevin (30) Chaos
-Arrogance[Effect]: If the opponent is within 3 levels, Kevin gets boosted 3 points. (singles only)
-Hmph![Feat]: If the opponent is left handed, Kevin loses. (singles only)
-Stalker[Effect]: Kevin can copy one of Echizen's effects.
-Illusion[Effect]: Kevin gets boosted 2 points, and his opponent drops 2 points.

Gin (20.5) Hinata Fan
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Final Hadoukyuu[Effect]: If the opponent is within 5 levels, Gin's team wins. (doubles only)
Really, he deserves a Hadokyuu too. Right now he loses to....Ishida.
-Fated Rival[Feat]: He automatically loses against Kawamura
-Hadoukyuu[Effect]: He gets boosted 10 points when playing singles, 5 when playing doubles.

Ryoga (65) Javimgol
-The Prince[Feat]: If the opponent is Echizen, Ryoga automatically loses. (singles only)
-The King[Effect]: Ryoga gets raised 10 points.

Kazuya (60) Chaos
-Intimidation[Effect]: If the opponent is at a higher level, they go down 10 points. (both singles and doubles)
-Hyped up[Feat]: If the opponent has never seen Kazuya play, they drop 5 points.

Irie (55) Jyten
-Brainstorm[Feat]: All effects and auras neutralized.
-Glasses[Effect]: Irie gets raised 10 points against any character that wears glasses.
Those are the ones I could come up with. I didn't even get near my own characters to avoid being partial.

Aoi (7) Jyten
-Fired Up[Effect]: Aoi's opponent drops 10 points (singles only)
-Thrill Seeker[Feat]: If opponent is within 5 points, Aoi gets boosted 6 points.

I didn't even talk about my own characters to make things impartial.
This is not even close to a final list, since Fayte can still pretty much say "No" and temporarily become Simon Cowell in a Britain Got Talent episode.

Mizuki should have a boosting Feat, Data Tennis (+2.5).

Renji's and Kirihara's Tamer should be dropped by some points.

I think Kintarou should get a slight boost (perhaps making Wild Boy a Feat or something like that).

Kite should get Habu.
I think Zaizen should drop by a bit, having 20 points and that great effect makes him too good in comparision to some others.

Shishido should get another effect, like:
Rising Counter [Effect] - The opponents effects are negated.
Something like that.
Mizuki...Again, I won't say anything. Though something like "player guesses lineup. For each correct guess, Mizuki gets raised 2 points" would be awesome, I know it would be to broken.

Renji/Kirihara's tamer should drop from 20 to 10 points. Not that it matters since different people have them.

As for Zaizen dropping...
Bunta (20) Fayte
-Volley Expert[Feat]: If Bunta plays doubles, team is boosted 5 points. (doubles only)
-Genius[Feat]: If opponent is within 5 levels, Bunta is boosted 5 points. (singles only)
-Champion Pair[Effect]: If partner is Jackal, team gets boosted 10 points.

Zaizen (20) Fayte
-Apathy[Feat]: If the opponent has an Effect, it is added to Zaizen instead

Mizuki (20) Chaos
-Observation[Feat]: If Mizuki plays a member of Seigaku, he is boosted 12 points.
Compared to the other 20 points, he can't win against any of them. He ties with both of them. We can either drop Zaizen to 19, or give the others a boost.

I agree with Shishido. But it should be something like this:
-Rising Counter[Effect]: If opponent uses an effect, Shishido negates it and gets boosted 5 points.(Singles only)
-Super Rising Counter[Feat]: Shishido cannot have his effects negated.


Oh, almost forgot:
Atobe (26) Atobe the King
-The King[Feat]: Atobe gets boosted 4 points.
-Insight[Feat]: If the opponent is within 3 levels, they drop 3 points and all effects are canceled. (both singles and doubles)
-World of Ice[Effect]: If the opponent is within 10 levels, they drop 5 points. (singles only)
-Rondo Towards Destruction[Effect]: If the opponent is within 10 levels, all status effects are canceled. (singles only)
-Tannhouser Serve[Feat]: If the opponent is not from Hyotei, he drops 3 points.
 
Last edited:

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I agree on everything Sherlock just said.
The idea of Mizuki guessing should be funny, I'd like to see it.

On the matter with Zaizen, I just can't see him beating Shiraishi or anyone else that should be S tier or above in SPot, that's why I thought he should drop a bit.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I agree on everything Sherlock just said.
The idea of Mizuki guessing should be funny, I'd like to see it.

On the matter with Zaizen, I just can't see him beating Shiraishi or anyone else that should be S tier or above in SPot, that's why I thought he should drop a bit.
Yeah, but anyone playing Zaizen can win by simply...Not activating their effects. If they predict Zaizen's position correctly, they just have to not activate their effects and everything becomes a-okay.
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I agree with a lot of that list..haven't read all of it but it looks good so far.
 

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
You did fucked up, Renji had 29 xD

Sengoku has a fine effect (bias), he can still lose rather easily ya know. My team wouldn't stand a chance against others with crazy effects in place :D...perhaps if you don't want it to be too strong, have it either + 7 points only, or -7 points from opponent only. Your call Fayte.

Mizuki...Again, I won't say anything. Though something like "player guesses lineup. For each correct guess, Mizuki gets raised 2 points" would be awesome, I know it would be to broken.
1 point, we know how annoying it is for Sherlock to predict all our lineups.

Tezuka
Feat: Dinosaur Extinction: +3 points.
 
Last edited:

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
You did fucked up, Renji had 29 xD

Sengoku has a fine effect (bias), he can still lose rather easily ya know. My team wouldn't stand a chance against others with crazy effects in place :D...perhaps if you don't want it to be too strong, have it either + 7 points only, or -7 points from opponent only. Your call Fayte.



1 point, we know how annoying it is for Sherlock to predict all our lineups.

Tezuka
Feat: Dinosaur Extinction: +3 points.
SUPER AGREED.
haha, in this case I predicted your lineup, but I was hoping you wouldn't use Phantom. Then it would have ended in a tie. I messed up where Tezuka and Renji would be though.

Sengoku is fine, no need to nerf him. He is good, but not broken.
 

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Dinosaur extinction sounds a bit bland, we need a cooler name.
 

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Freaking Sherlock. You make so much work for me. Atobe you can edit my post with things I approve of at any time.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Freaking Sherlock. You make so much work for me. Atobe you can edit my post with things I approve of at any time.
Make too much work? I made all the changes, you just gotta say yay or nay.

I'll force ask Atobe to edit your post after you say that.
 

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sherlock Holmes said:
People have began talking about characters being too weak/too strong, so I began talking to everyone about who should get stronger/nerfed, and we came up with a list of pseudo changes.

You can feel free to disagree with any or all of them though. Also, if you agree with them, just say you do. Don't worry about editing your post, I'll use our new slave partner Atobe The King to edit the list. Thank God he is a mod.

The changes are supposed to be something along those lines:

Kaidoh's Stamina Freak becoming a feat. Yes.
Mizuki getting an effect based on his prediction.(Something like, his player has to guess his opponent's lineup. For each correct guess(I.e: Player says Sanada and Tezuka are in D1) he gets boosted 2 points. For each semi-correct guess(guesses that Sanada and Tezuka are playing doubles, but they are in D2 instead of D1) he gets boosted 1 point. I don't know. The suggestion was too vague, and since Mizuki is my character now I'm afraid of making him too broken. Yes.

Renji's and Kirihara's Tamer should be dropped to 10 points instead of 20. Who cares.

Kintarou should get a feat about being wild.Already does?
Kite should get Habu.No.

Zaizen (20) Fayte
-Apathy[Feat]: If the opponent has an Effect, it is added to Zaizen instead
Not that any of your characters needs any more bonuses, but I think any character that costs 20 points deserves something more than just one feat. Maybe something simple like:
-Arrogant Much?[Effect]: If the opponent is arrogant, Zaizen gets raised 5 points.

Arrogant characters would be Atobe, Marui(GENIUUUS) Echizen and etc.
Too subjective.
Sengoku (19) Bowser
-Lucky![Effect]: If the opponent is within 7 levels, Sengoku's team gets raised 7 points, they drop 7 points and their status effects are canceled.
Maybe a feat?
-Born Lucky[Feat]: If the opponents final number of points is even, Seigoku gets boosted 5 points. If the opponent final number of points is odd, Seigoku loses 2 points. Yes.

Chinen (16.5)
-Shukuchi[Feat]: User gets boosted by 3 points.
...He definitely deserves something more. 16.5 is too much for JUST a feat.
-Zombie Face[Effect]: Opponent gets decreased by 3 pointsNo he is a faggot big stupid head and doesn't deserve anymore points

Koharu (16) Javimgol
-Gay Pride[Effect]: If Hitouji is the partner, team gets boosted 5 points.

Hitouji (15.5) Javimgol
-Gay Pride[Effect]: If Koharu is the partner, team gets boosted 5 points.
Both of them deserve:
-Joker[Effect]: If Koharu/Hitouji is the partner, they copy their opponent's effect.
Yes.
That way its owner will have to choose whether to go with Gay Pride or Joker.

Also, the boost should be at least 10 points instead of 5. They are weaker than the freaking Jimmies as of now.Yes.

Hiyoshi (15) Bowser
-Enbu Tennis[Feat]: If Hyoshi plays singles, he is boosted 5 points.
-Successor[Effect]: Hiyoshi gets to copy one of Atobe's Status Effects.
-Gekokujou[Feat]: When playing against an opponent with an original amount of points stronger than Hiyoshi's, the opponent gets his effect negated and Hiyoshi gets boosted 5 points.Yes.

Higashitaka (15) Bowser
-Doubles Expert[Effect]: When playing doubles with Minami, team gets boosted 10 points. (doubles only)
Okay, we gotta fix that haha. It makes him and his partner go up to 48 points because of the wording.Yes.

Shinji (12.5) Ravseig
-Spot[Effect]: Opponent drops 10 points. (singles only)
-Mumble[Feat]: Opponent drops 3 points. (singles only)Yes. As if spot wasn't enough

Shinji is stronger than that!
Gakuto (5) Jyten
-Acrobatics[Feat]: Gakuto gets boosted 5 points
-Breathless[Feat]: Gakuto loses in a tie.
-Doubles Expert[Feat]: Gakuto gets raised 5 points when playing doubles.
-Moon Salute[Effect]: Gakuto gets raised 3 points.
Yes.
As much as I hate cancer, he is TOO useless right now. He is a little stronger than that in the manga.

Yuuta (4) Atobe the King
Lefty Killer[Feat]: If Yuuta plays a lefty, He gets raised 15 points.
Twist Spin Shot[Effect]: Yuuta gets raised 10 points.
Yes.
Yuuta is not THAT bad. C'mon, he pushed Echizen early on! He is stronger than kadowaki at least lol

Yagyuu (22.5) Jyten
-The Gentleman[Effect]: Yagyuu increases 4 points and the opponent decreases 4 points. (both singles and doubles)
Over 20 points and only 1 EFFECT? Really?
I say The Gentleman should be a feat, but with increasing/decreasing only 3 points instead of 4.
-Laser Shot[Effect]: Yagyuu gets raised 3 points
-Trickster In Training[Effect]: Yagyuu swaps points with his opponent if his opponent is not from Rikkai or Seigaku.
-The Gentleman and The Trickster[Effect]: When Niou is his partner, Yagyuu gets boosted 6 points and can still activate Laser Shot.
Yes.
The dangerous part of Trickster in Training is that since The Gentleman would become a feat, it would mean it would be EVEN HARDER to predict whether activating it or not would be a good idea.

Saeki (7.5) Atobe the King
-Analyze[Effect]: If Saeki plays doubles, he is boosted 10 points.
-Childhood Friend[Feat]: When playing against Fuji, Saeki gets raised 10 points.
Yes.
Akutsu (25) Fayte
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-The Demon[Effect]: If the opponent is 13-23 levels higher, Akutsu becomes their level. (both singles and doubles)
-Slide[Effect]: Akutsu's opponent has his effects negated.(Singles only)
Yes.
Yukimura (35) Atobe the King
-The Yips[Effect]: All effects of any opponents are neutralized. (singles only)
-Selfless State[Aura]: The user gets boosted 3 points. (both singles and doubles)
-Son of God[Feat]: Yukimura gets raised 5 points, and negates all auras except for Pinnacle of perfection and Pinnacle of Destruction.(both singles and doubles)
No. Yukimura doesn't negate auras lol
Kevin (30) Chaos
-Arrogance[Effect]: If the opponent is within 3 levels, Kevin gets boosted 3 points. (singles only)
-Hmph![Feat]: If the opponent is left handed, Kevin loses. (singles only)
-Stalker[Effect]: Kevin can copy one of Echizen's effects.
-Illusion[Effect]: Kevin gets boosted 2 points, and his opponent drops 2 points.
Yes.
Gin (20.5) Hinata Fan
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Final Hadoukyuu[Effect]: If the opponent is within 5 levels, Gin's team wins. (doubles only)
Really, he deserves a Hadokyuu too. Right now he loses to....Ishida.
-Fated Rival[Feat]: He automatically loses against Kawamura
-Hadoukyuu[Effect]: He gets boosted 10 points when playing singles, 5 when playing doubles.Yes, even though I'll regret it later

Ryoga (65) Javimgol
-The Prince[Feat]: If the opponent is Echizen, Ryoga automatically loses. (singles only)
-The King[Effect]: Ryoga gets raised 10 points.
Yes, though unnecessary.
Kazuya (60) Chaos
-Intimidation[Effect]: If the opponent is at a higher level, they go down 10 points. (both singles and doubles)
-Hyped up[Feat]: If the opponent has never seen Kazuya play, they drop 5 points.
Yes.
Irie (55) Jyten
-Brainstorm[Feat]: All effects and auras neutralized.
-Glasses[Effect]: Irie gets raised 10 points against any character that wears glasses.
Yes.
Those are the ones I could come up with. I didn't even get near my own characters to avoid being partial.

Aoi (7) Jyten
-Fired Up[Effect]: Aoi's opponent drops 10 points (singles only)
-Thrill Seeker[Feat]: If opponent is within 5 points, Aoi gets boosted 6 points.
Yes.
Sanada(30) Fayte
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Shadow[Feat]: If the opponent is within 5 levels, all Aura's are canceled.
-Pinnacle of Destruction[Aura]: If the opponent is a higher level, Sanada gets boosted 15 points. (singles only)
-Selfless State[Aura]: The user gets boosted 3 points.
-Rai[Effect]: If the opponent is within 10 levels, they drop 5 points. If the opponent is within 5 levels, all effects are canceled.
Nerf PoD from 15 points to 12(still enough to beat the new Yukimura, but enough to make people stop complaining.)Yes, but Javimgol is still a cry baby
Shishido (8) Chaos
-Diligence[Feat]: Shishido gets boosted 7 points
-Silver Pair[Effect]: If Ootori is the partner, team gets boosted 10 points.
-Rising Counter[Effect]: If opponent uses an effect, Shishido negates it and gets boosted 5 points.(Singles only)
-Super Rising Counter[Feat]: Shishido and his team cannot have their effects negated.(Doubles only)
Yes.

Also, I think maybe Kenya should get an effect, and Krauser needs something. But since they are my characters, I can't really suggest anything specific.
Though I really think Niou's trickster should work on everyone but Yagyuu. Even Yuki said it would work against him. That was 1 trick against 1 person. The only person Niou played from Rikkaidai was Yagyuu, and he lost. We can't assume any other Rikkai member would actually fall for his tricks and actually lose to them, just because he can pull off a good Tezuka. He is still weaker.

So...Yeah. Just say whether you agree or disagree with those changes, and don't worry about editing the first post if you agree, I'll just tell Atobe to do that.
 
Last edited:

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Right, so the only character that has yet to be considered for changes is Krauser, unless I missed someone.

I lol'ed at the Sanada comment.

Since I have Krauser now, I can't make his effect so, can anyone else suggest some feats/effects for him so that I can pretend to be impartial?
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lmao Fayte...at the Sanada changes....

Chill with the use of the word "faggot" though..i actually think you can get in trouble for that XP.

So you want ME to edit all that? I hate you both lmao j/k i'll get right on that.
 
Last edited:

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Indeed. It works like this:
I have the ideas
Fayte makes the decision
Atobe does all the real work and gets none of the credit.

PERFECT.DIVISION.

Haha, jk.
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Really...since you don't mind me editing your posts...

*urge to abuse mod powers and write ore-sama no bigi ni yoi na" on all of sherlocks future posts for shits and giggles*
 
Last edited:

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Really...since you don't mind me editing your posts...

*urge to abuse mod powers and write ore-sama no bigi ni yoi na" on all of sherlocks future posts for shits and giggles*
Haha, feel free to do that if you want, I don't mind.

"Ore sama no Bigi ni.......yoi na" - Atobe the King: Evil Nazi Moderator!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The dark deed you have requested is done...i took the liberty of copy-pasting the fan league stuff onto MS word...you know..should Fayte accidentally hit delete..and all 18 pages (yes that stuff is 18 pages) are gone.

Fayte whats the verdict on the Tannhauser serves Sherlock proposed?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top