Game Fan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
The dark deed you have requested is done...i took the liberty of copy-pasting the fan league stuff onto MS word...you know..should Fayte accidentally hit delete..and all 18 pages (yes that stuff is 18 pages) are gone.

Fayte whats the verdict on the Tannhauser serves Sherlock proposed?
Haha, you really did it.

And that's my bad, I sent all effects to Fayte via pm, but I forgot to include the Tannhauser.

-Tannhouser Serve[Feat]: If the opponent is not from Hyotei, he drops 3 points.
Here it is, just so he won't have to look for it.
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hmm you said you needed ideas for Krauser and kenya right?

Kenya[feat]-Naniwa's speed star- if the opponent is Kamio all effects are negated and drops 2 points (doubles and singles)
Ankle weights[Effect]- Kenya goes up 5 points

Krauser
Are they really last years champs?[Effect] gets boosted 3 points when playing a Rikkai member
Foreign dialect[Feat] if the opponent is Kirihara they drop 3 points

Eh...i suck at this >_<


Shit i didn't edit your changes on the effect chart (ie krauser is still under chaos name...yea it's 3 am in NY that's waiting till tomorrow >_>)
 
Last edited:

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Hmm you said you needed ideas for Krauser and kenya right?

Kenya[feat]-Naniwa's speed star- if the opponent is Kamio all effects are ngeated and drops 2 points (doubles and singles)
Ankle weights[Effect]- Kenya goes up 5 points

Krauser
Are they really last years champs?[Effect] gets a boosted 3 points when playing a Rikkai member
Foreign dialect[Feat] if the opponent is Kirihara they drop 3 points

Eh...i suck at this >_<


Shit i didn't edit your changes on the effect chart (ie krauser is still under chaos name...yea it's 3 am in NY that's waiting till tomorrow >_>)
3AM in Toronto too. But I'm strategically staying up til late because my friend/roommate wants to watch New Moon with me, but if I'm asleep for most of the day she can't make me go with her. PERFECT PLAN.
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nah i can't function after 3..did you see those glaring grammatical/spelling errors O_O
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Nah i can't function after 3..did you see those glaring grammatical/spelling errors O_O
Not really, due to me also not functioning well after 3. So everything seems fine to me, but I bet I'm also committing grammatical/spelling atrocities as well!


Kenya[feat]-Naniwa's speed star- if the opponent is Kamio all effects are negated and drops 2 points (doubles and singles)
Ankle weights[Effect]- Kenya goes up 5 points

Krauser
Are they really last years champs?[Effect] gets boosted 3 points when playing a Rikkai member
Foreign dialect[Feat] if the opponent is Kirihara they drop 3 points
Eh...They seem way too specific. Like, I don't think they would activate...Like ever. Also, Kenya already has two feats. He only needs an effect.
 
Last edited:

javimgol

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
759
Reaction score
83
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Fist of all: congratulations!Very well made changes
Thanks for the compliment, Fayte :p

-Reiji will still lose VS a lot of players with less points than him.
-Nioh and Yaggyu really scare me right now
-Gay Pride should be a Feat(like all the Doubles Expert) and be +10. With The Joker, no one whould use it
-I would like a effect for Richard & Kadowaki pair, like
-Pathetic pair [Feat] If the partner is Kadowaki/Richard, opponent drops 6 points. If one opponent has the [Feat] Power or Devil Mode; or an Aura, Richard & Kadowaki will automatically loose (that guys don´t have mercy)
- Sakuno will loose VS Cancer right now! Noooo
 

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
So, who are we waiting for, next round?
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Say, are we only gonna discuss specific characters or may we go into the doubles problem a bit as well?

If so:

I would propose to create some kind of tier list for every Pair we've seen so far. Then the Pairs get their bonuses based on their tier.

Example:

National Level Pair (+10):
-Golden Pair
-Silver Pair
-Champion Pair
-Gay Pair
-Jimmies

Strong Pair (+5):
any Pair that has been shown in at least 5 matches (e.g. Inui-Kaidoh)

Reliable Pair (+3):
any Pair that has been shown in at least 3 matches (e.g. Fuji-Kawamura, I think)

Make-up Pair (+1):
any Pair that has been shown at least once (e.g. Sanada-Renji)

Like this, bonuses would work like Feats and there would still be a possibility to include Synchro or any formation as an effect.

For Krauser's effect, maybe this:
Arrogance [Feat]: When playing an opponent, he has never played before, Krauser gets boosted 3 points.
 
Last edited:

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@ Sherlock
Comet of Destruction :), that sounds way better.

Tezuka:
Comet of Destruction [Feat]: Tezuka is boosted 3 points.

He can still lose to the others even with this boost.

Renji's Tamer won't work anyways, it doesn't really matter if itss +20 points. Unless me or Ravsieg gets Renji/Kirihara, it wouldn't matter.

Perhaps instead of Power, Sanada's feat should be named The Emperor. Fuji needs one called Tensai, change technician name or something. Perhaps nicknames should be feats since they are known by it? So Emperor, King, Son of God, Master, Gentlemen, Trickster, HItman, Genius (myougi?), etc
 

javimgol

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
759
Reaction score
83
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Say, are we only gonna discuss specific characters or may we go into the doubles problem a bit as well?

If so:

I would propose to create some kind of tier list for every Pair we've seen so far. Then the Pairs get their bonuses based on their tier.

Example:

National Level Pair (+10):
-Golden Pair
-Silver Pair
-Gay Pair
-Jimmies

Strong Pair (+5):
any Pair that has been shown in at least 5 matches (e.g. Inui-Kaidoh)

Reliable Pair (+3):
any Pair that has been shown in at least 3 matches (e.g. Fuji-Kawamura, I think)

Make-up Pair (+1):
any Pair that has been shown at least once (e.g. Sanada-Renji)

Like this, bonuses would work like Feats and there would still be a possibility to include Synchro or any formation as an effect.

For Krauser's effect, maybe this:
Arrogance [Feat]: When playing an opponent, he has never played before, Krauser gets boosted 3 points.
Don´t forget Rikkai pairs: all of them are Nationals (remember the 7 Tekuza's?)
 

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Thats just an expression, I don't think all of them were stronger than Tezuka or at Tezuka's level even. Back in Kantou days. only Tezuka and Golden pair were deemed to be national level. Although they were much stronger than Seigaku...
 

javimgol

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
759
Reaction score
83
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
My next match will be very fun:
Atobe will try to hunt my Ryoga with Echizen and I'll try to hunt Echizen with Sakuno.
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Did you send the line up to sherlock yet?
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Meh..i have a feeling I'm losing this one.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Don´t forget Rikkai pairs: all of them are Nationals (remember the 7 Tekuza's?)
I remember this, nevertheless I was speaking about doubles, where not only individual strenght counts but also teamwork and combination.
The national level is represented in our current system where the points simply add up.
The list I posted was rather meant to display a pair's strenght based on other aspects alongside a possible bonus we could give.

Though I agree that Champion Pair has to be added to National Level, I'll fix that.
(I knew I forgot someone)
 

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Were they actually called Champion Pair? O_O
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Were they actually called Champion Pair? O_O
As if I'd care.
It's just the effect name for their Pair effect, so I used it.
I don't think they were called like this though, but you all know whom I'm talking about.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top