- Joined
- Aug 22, 2006
- Messages
- 171
- Reaction score
- 107
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
See, but what makes you say that? You have to try to actually substantiate your theories ^^

I think you forgot about Yamato Kansuke. But then again, I may be wrong since he seems to be at Heizo's level.Haibara admitted before Shinichi woke up that she wasn't the detective type. A genius, yes, a deduction genius, no moreso than those idiot police officers... (she's probably only about as talented at that as Takagi, who is no moron, but is still only the 2nd~3rd best at deductions out of the standard Japanese police that we've seen... almost all of which are morons).
Anyway, any guesses on the trick? I have a feeling that Conan's line about why he isn't a pervert is a big clue, but the translator clearly isn't trying to solve the mystery, and it might be that only the Japanese was a clue, and not the meaning in english.

), I hope I've been of some help for you, and please let me know if you have any further questions. (I`ll gladly answer if I know the answer :P)