- Joined
- May 18, 2006
- Messages
- 6,110
- Reaction score
- 1,288
- Country
-
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro
Imagine ants now using humans for their medical research by implanting them with tumors and/or modifying them genetically...
I have to say, I felt a bit sympathetic with the king int he beginning with Netero starting before giving the king a chance to talk. But after what the king said this chapter I'm cheering Netero 100% (although have to admit the king is great, would be awesome if he showed an actual ability).
Today we had a lecture about (among other things) how medical researchers use GFP mice to research cancer cells and how they use other animals too. So I thought exactly about what you said and giggled a bit inside.Also agree with Ameya's thoughts about the King and how his reasoning to some extent reflects that of humans in relation to species thought to be 'lower' then themselves.
Imagine ants now using humans for their medical research by implanting them with tumors and/or modifying them genetically...

I have to say, I felt a bit sympathetic with the king int he beginning with Netero starting before giving the king a chance to talk. But after what the king said this chapter I'm cheering Netero 100% (although have to admit the king is great, would be awesome if he showed an actual ability).

lol