- Joined
- Sep 11, 2008
- Messages
- 184
- Reaction score
- 53
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro
).
What I'm trying to say is - nope, there's absolutely nothing definite about spider showing up in this arc, even if only to join the little threesome. Here, I am being sarcastic
.
However Hisoka would be supposed to fight the king, we can already assume there would have to be trickery involved, likely using king's own power against him, if even a small nuke didn't work (but hey that's still better than regenerating from a single cellSo that leaves Hisoka maybe being interested because the King would be a worthy and "tastey" opponent.
). What I'm writing here is partially stemming from the annoyance at this chapter, but what you say doesn't apply to all writers. Some of them introduce major characters and then discard them when no longer interested in their development ---> Leolio. I'm of course only assuming the said writer lost interest, he might actually leave such character for the coolest enter in the history of shounen. Togashi is capable of doing that for the coolest exit as shown in the last chapter. And I'm not being sarcastic here.a writer doesn't introduce people into an arc for nothing
What I'm trying to say is - nope, there's absolutely nothing definite about spider showing up in this arc, even if only to join the little threesome. Here, I am being sarcastic
.