It's okay. I like this more: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klPGfv9SwbwDive, do you like this song?![]()
Haha. But Sigh is so awesome. And wow. I forgot Windir existed. I should go back and check out their stuff.OMG japanese Black metal? No thanks, I can't even stand the english variety, except for the melodic-ish kind, like Minas Morgul or Windir. Best Black metal (I can tolerate) out there![]()

Buggy, you're dead to me.I don't really like Massive Attack's music.

I graduate in May! But then I move on to get my Masters.Thank you for the warm welcome.
you guys all going to college or something?
Forget it, I shall not hang out as of the moment. I decided to take this challenge of reading all of DB despite the horrible scan quality.


) and narutards are definitely worse than onepiecetards. Simply because i havent seen a chav onepiecetard but ive seen chav narutards. Criticism of naruto usually ends up in "imma shank you blaad naruto is the stuff"...

*
, It's been a while since I saw you around MH, how you been? most of the regulars from last year and so have been inactive or hardly active, guess life got in the way...I am.Thank you for the warm welcome.
you guys all going to college or something?
Forget it, I shall not hang out as of the moment. I decided to take this challenge of reading all of DB despite the horrible scan quality.