Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well excuse me while I go wash my ears of that terrible filth :p

I don't even think you could call that music!!!
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hello guys.

i'm new here.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I don't really like Massive Attack's music.

Hello baboysai! Welcome to the hangout thread. :D
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Thank you for the warm welcome. :occa

you guys all going to college or something?

Forget it, I shall not hang out as of the moment. I decided to take this challenge of reading all of DB despite the horrible scan quality.
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm a first year at college.
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thank you for the warm welcome. :occa

you guys all going to college or something?

Forget it, I shall not hang out as of the moment. I decided to take this challenge of reading all of DB despite the horrible scan quality.
I graduate in May! But then I move on to get my Masters. :eyeroll

About 3 years ago I read all of Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z in a special way: I went to Barnes and Noble over a period of a year and just sat and read the volumes. Yes, I know, crappy translations compared to what a Edited Manga can do, but it was at a time in my life where I really needed it. I'd get a tea and just sit for hours and read! That rhymed lol
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I graduated in December and moved to Brazil to try something different; not really new just different. I dont know about you but my DB and DBZ scans are not in bad quality at all. i must apologize for SHS, she is still learning how to rhyme and how to make jokes. Girl can write papers that would make your head spin in amaze but still cant rhyme or tell jokes. xD
I have a question; i have noticed there is a manga for, almost, everything. Is there a track and field manga??? i was watching Bamboo Blade and the thought just came to me. So yea if anyone knows of a track and field manga/anime, please tell me.
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Uh. Suzuka? Is that what it's called? I think that's a subplot. Hana-Kimi has a track and field (mainly high jump) as a subplot too.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yeap, that's an example of a track and field manga. High-jump. Suzuka is also a track and field manga (subplot) but focuses on the romance.

If you're looking for manga, try the threads here.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Welcome to the ho thread BB.

Wow, how many pages did you guys kill in one night. :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
the ho thread. brings back memories.

have you guys seen Lilium lately?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
^ Nah, i havent seen her in time.

I finally went through the spamfest last night (:D) and narutards are definitely worse than onepiecetards. Simply because i havent seen a chav onepiecetard but ive seen chav narutards. Criticism of naruto usually ends up in "imma shank you blaad naruto is the stuff"...-_-;
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@bb-chan No :oh
It really was a long time ago since I saw Lilium. Don't think she's posted here since October or November. Same with Ippy. He's been gone for, I don't know how long. He occasionally drops in though in the DDD thread to post some gibberish no one understands, and then he's gone for another month. There are a lot of good old people who aren't here any more, but, of course a lot great new people has also joined. Still, she needs to log on more, I don't know why she's absent either. :notrust

@Ippy - I'm very thankful there aren't any Negima-tards ^^
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Sry.. Nag-what? D:

However there are tons of onepiecetards. Just look at this thread.

Just say a bad word bout onepiece and everyone's like FUCK YOUUUU
*evileye's Jin :notrust*
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
But I explored the OP forum for the first time yesterday and I like the people there I think. They talk about stuff with a lot more sense, hehe.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you bb :p, It's been a while since I saw you around MH, how you been? most of the regulars from last year and so have been inactive or hardly active, guess life got in the way...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Thank you for the warm welcome. :occa

you guys all going to college or something?

Forget it, I shall not hang out as of the moment. I decided to take this challenge of reading all of DB despite the horrible scan quality.
I am.

Congrats! =D How did it go? And you don't go to bookstore to read DB? You can compare. :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top