Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F
Best game you have ever played? Or rather favorite game of all time?
Best game you have ever played? Or rather favorite game of all time?




I'd say Zelda: OOT or C&C TW or Mario64 OR Yoshi's Island ^.^
35, I believe.!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, I haven't seen you in how many centuries????![]()

I didn't "leave". I just stopped coming for sometimeYou left right after I got modded last summer right? I see a connection
1. How's your cooking? Did you graduate yet? And if, do you have a super-cool work at the best bakery in the world?
2. How's the Philippines?
3. How are YOU?
4. Any Mr. bb-chan we need to know about?![]()
It was around August, when I started my training.

gossip!You've missed a lot of stuff. New mods joining, old mods leaving, chaos over here, chaos over there, some Euro mod meets (Agrias visited Europe and had a little sumthin-sumthin with Hermie) *gossip*
I can go on forever about what you've missed but you won't read it because it'd be too much. We're more interested in what you've been doing all this time!!.. It wont take long for you to settle down here again though.
oh dooooo tell. ohohohohoho.
Haven't completed it myself but I have indeed played it and it felt kinda weird but nevertheless, a good game. Looking forward for the new one for Wii! Looks awesome.I love the Zelda series!
Have you played Twilight Princess?
I heart Necromancer so bad it hurts insideHaha, believe me it's hard. There are many games like in a top 10 that I find more or less equal in terms of epicness. But if I had to choose I'd take the games that I had the most fantastic experience playing though. Zelda OoT gave me countless hours of joy and I ran through it many, many times. That's why I find it easy to pick it out really. Trust me it's still hard. Oh and Diablo 2 was just my favourite game for so many years. To me that's one of the greatest games ever made![]()

So I feared35, I believe.![]()

That sounds so excitingI didn't "leave". I just stopped coming for sometimeIt was around August, when I started my training.
1. So yeah, the time I was gone was because I had to work in a 5-star hotel for some experience, or internship. And I had to work for five months. For that I had to leave my apartment and crash in another place in a different city, so I only had my laptop with me, and relied on wi-fi connection. So I couldn't guarantee being online at any given time.
on that note, I don't want to do pastries, so no bakery.![]()
Was it super-hard? Did you do other stuff apart from pastries (seeing as you don't want to do pastries any more, got tired of it?) Was the other stuff you got to try so fun that you decided to change direction? :d Did you crash at a super-nice place because you worked at a 5star restaurant? Long hours?
Shame, lol, you have some manga to catch up to \o/In fact, I rarely got online due to unavailability of internet that I stopped manga altogether too.
now that I'm done with my training, and I'm back home now, a little focus on my final project is all I need to graduate this June. And I can say I matured enough over the past few months to know how to prioritize so its all good![]()
Ooh, iirc Pacman is going a match in just a couple of hours? I'm going to watch it on Eurosport if it airs there2. Philippines is good. Another Manny Pacquiao fight that's keeping us on the edge, I guess. hehe.
3. see answer no. 1. plus, I'm back reading manga. Oh I love it.
4. um... >.>
gossip!oh dooooo tell. ohohohohoho.
I do agree with his coach tho that he should quit before he wear himself out too much. I mean, seven different titles. I want to see him quit before he gets beaten. He's a legend.
) and it's the same as before you left us?

.~ Blai
Describing the two films as movies underrates their unbelievable awesomeness. Watch them and you will never be the same again (in a good way).movie?
I can't wait for the game, honestly. It annoys me that it keeps getting postponed (unofficially). My only comfort is that the game turns into even more epicness because of the long wait. Let's play together on the same server when the time comes \o/I'm SO going to play Diablo III and I'm going to crush the game.
Speaking of which, can you make a playlist with your top 15 top old-school rap songs? They don't have to be real old-school, only the sound. Like the new Snoop Album, Ill Bill's Hour of Reprisal, Vinnie Paz, whatever you want, make a playlist please <3.


maybe. I dont know how to get there ahahaha. I think I uninstalled my irc for two years now.I have some gossip I can't tell here, you must join irc, but it's worth it!

Ever since I started on culinary I really didn't like doing desserts. I mean, it's meh. It's like... so... gay. Hahaha. Plus, I don't have the patience to be ever good at pastry. LOLThat sounds so excitingWas it super-hard? Did you do other stuff apart from pastries (seeing as you don't want to do pastries any more, got tired of it?) Was the other stuff you got to try so fun that you decided to change direction? :d Did you crash at a super-nice place because you worked at a 5star restaurant? Long hours?
Relying on wi-fi connection? Ouch!![]()
I've already caught up. Even with vampire knight,Shame, lol, you have some manga to catch up to \o/
I must say I need to learn how to prioritize correctly, and firstly, how to get motivation enough to do that. I have a lot of things to do and I'm also graduating this June. Still haven't applied for uni...
What are your plans? What major are you thinking of taking?