RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

Best game you have ever played? Or rather favorite game of all time? :cool:
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

Do I have to pick one? :p
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

Wha-... Yesh! It's so easy! My favorite is definitely Diablo 2, because that game was just too much awesomeness for so many years. I just can't wait for the 3rd game coming out "soon". Other than that I'd say Zelda Ocarina of Time is among my top favorites. See? Easy :ninja
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

I dislike how you can just pick a game like that. :( I'd say Zelda: OOT or C&C TW or Mario64 OR Yoshi's Island ^.^
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

Haha, believe me it's hard. There are many games like in a top 10 that I find more or less equal in terms of epicness. But if I had to choose I'd take the games that I had the most fantastic experience playing though. Zelda OoT gave me countless hours of joy and I ran through it many, many times. That's why I find it easy to pick it out really. Trust me it's still hard. Oh and Diablo 2 was just my favorite game for so many years. To me that's one of the greatest games ever made :p
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

I love the Zelda series!
Have you played Twilight Princess?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, I haven't seen you in how many centuries???? :D
35, I believe. :noworry

You left right after I got modded last summer right? I see a connection :notrust
1. How's your cooking? Did you graduate yet? And if, do you have a super-cool work at the best bakery in the world?
2. How's the Philippines?
3. How are YOU?
4. Any Mr. bb-chan we need to know about? :notrust
I didn't "leave". I just stopped coming for sometime :p It was around August, when I started my training.

1. So yeah, the time I was gone was because I had to work in a 5-star hotel for some experience, or internship. And I had to work for five months. For that I had to leave my apartment and crash in another place in a different city, so I only had my laptop with me, and relied on wi-fi connection. So I couldn't guarantee being online at any given time.

In fact, I rarely got online due to unavailability of internet that I stopped manga altogether too.

now that I'm done with my training, and I'm back home now, a little focus on my final project is all I need to graduate this June. And I can say I matured enough over the past few months to know how to prioritize so its all good :)

on that note, I don't want to do pastries, so no bakery. :oh

2. Philippines is good. Another Manny Pacquiao fight that's keeping us on the edge, I guess. hehe.

3. see answer no. 1. plus, I'm back reading manga. Oh I love it.

4. um... >.>



You've missed a lot of stuff. New mods joining, old mods leaving, chaos over here, chaos over there, some Euro mod meets (Agrias visited Europe and had a little sumthin-sumthin with Hermie) *gossip* :p

I can go on forever about what you've missed but you won't read it because it'd be too much. We're more interested in what you've been doing all this time!!.. It wont take long for you to settle down here again though.
gossip! :o oh dooooo tell. ohohohohoho.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

I have some gossip I can't tell here, you must join irc, but it's worth it!


I love the Zelda series!
Have you played Twilight Princess?
Haven't completed it myself but I have indeed played it and it felt kinda weird but nevertheless, a good game. Looking forward for the new one for Wii! Looks awesome.

Haha, believe me it's hard. There are many games like in a top 10 that I find more or less equal in terms of epicness. But if I had to choose I'd take the games that I had the most fantastic experience playing though. Zelda OoT gave me countless hours of joy and I ran through it many, many times. That's why I find it easy to pick it out really. Trust me it's still hard. Oh and Diablo 2 was just my favourite game for so many years. To me that's one of the greatest games ever made :p
I heart Necromancer so bad it hurts inside :oh

35, I believe. :noworry
So I feared :ninja

I didn't "leave". I just stopped coming for sometime :p It was around August, when I started my training.

1. So yeah, the time I was gone was because I had to work in a 5-star hotel for some experience, or internship. And I had to work for five months. For that I had to leave my apartment and crash in another place in a different city, so I only had my laptop with me, and relied on wi-fi connection. So I couldn't guarantee being online at any given time.

on that note, I don't want to do pastries, so no bakery. :oh
That sounds so exciting :wtf Was it super-hard? Did you do other stuff apart from pastries (seeing as you don't want to do pastries any more, got tired of it?) Was the other stuff you got to try so fun that you decided to change direction? :d Did you crash at a super-nice place because you worked at a 5star restaurant? Long hours?

Relying on wi-fi connection? Ouch! :darn


In fact, I rarely got online due to unavailability of internet that I stopped manga altogether too.

now that I'm done with my training, and I'm back home now, a little focus on my final project is all I need to graduate this June. And I can say I matured enough over the past few months to know how to prioritize so its all good :)
Shame, lol, you have some manga to catch up to \o/

I must say I need to learn how to prioritize correctly, and firstly, how to get motivation enough to do that. I have a lot of things to do and I'm also graduating this June. Still haven't applied for uni...

2. Philippines is good. Another Manny Pacquiao fight that's keeping us on the edge, I guess. hehe.

3. see answer no. 1. plus, I'm back reading manga. Oh I love it.

4. um... >.>

gossip! :o oh dooooo tell. ohohohohoho.
Ooh, iirc Pacman is going a match in just a couple of hours? I'm going to watch it on Eurosport if it airs there :) I do agree with his coach tho that he should quit before he wear himself out too much. I mean, seven different titles. I want to see him quit before he gets beaten. He's a legend.

What're mangas are you going to catch up with? Aaaaand I take it that there is a Mr. baboy (yes, I remember what it means :D) and it's the same as before you left us?


Sorry for throwing a million questions at you but I mean... you've been gone for five months working at a 5 star restaurant!
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

Yeah, join IRC for some hot Blaix3cmm yaoi action. \o/
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

Oh, bb-chan, let me introduce M3J. He's our newest spammer/narutard :D

Yes, he's worse than I was.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

I only approve of boy on boy action when it's manly.

Necromancer was the shit. I was mostly a Paladin though. You gonna play the next Diablo I take it? It's gonna be the sickest shit you've ever experienced!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

I'm not a Narutard. I'm Narusmart. D:

Moderator Notice:
No :oh.~ Blai
 
Last edited by a moderator:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

I'm SO going to play Diablo III and I'm going to crush the game.
Speaking of which, can you make a playlist with your top 15 top old-school rap songs? They don't have to be real old-school, only the sound. Like the new Snoop Album, Ill Bill's Hour of Reprisal, Vinnie Paz, whatever you want, make a playlist please <3.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

Describing the two films as movies underrates their unbelievable awesomeness. Watch them and you will never be the same again (in a good way).
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

I'm SO going to play Diablo III and I'm going to crush the game.
Speaking of which, can you make a playlist with your top 15 top old-school rap songs? They don't have to be real old-school, only the sound. Like the new Snoop Album, Ill Bill's Hour of Reprisal, Vinnie Paz, whatever you want, make a playlist please <3.
I can't wait for the game, honestly. It annoys me that it keeps getting postponed (unofficially). My only comfort is that the game turns into even more epicness because of the long wait. Let's play together on the same server when the time comes \o/

No I can't. Not at the moment anyway. I don't really have a top list in my head at the moment so it would be VERY hard to gather. I'll keep it in mind and make it as I come over the songs I like. I haven't really listened to old-school rap for many years to be honest :)
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

I'm failing to see how IRC is awesome. everytime I join it's dead. However guess youre speaking of da privat mod hood anyway so nvm :)

Btw, what's 'oldschool' to you?
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

@Evil - For example Jedi Mind, Mos Def, Ill Bill and Killah Priest. Can't really explain what I mean, but you know it when you listen to them.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

Not so into oldschool tbh (AT ALL), but you could check out some of Will Smith's LPs, if you're bored.
Or Rakim..
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

Heard it, and I can go all the way back to pre wu-tang but I'm talking about the prodding.


ooh, and cypress hill <3
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F

I have some gossip I can't tell here, you must join irc, but it's worth it!
maybe. I dont know how to get there ahahaha. I think I uninstalled my irc for two years now. :p
That sounds so exciting :wtf Was it super-hard? Did you do other stuff apart from pastries (seeing as you don't want to do pastries any more, got tired of it?) Was the other stuff you got to try so fun that you decided to change direction? :d Did you crash at a super-nice place because you worked at a 5star restaurant? Long hours?

Relying on wi-fi connection? Ouch! :darn
Ever since I started on culinary I really didn't like doing desserts. I mean, it's meh. It's like... so... gay. Hahaha. Plus, I don't have the patience to be ever good at pastry. LOL

I mean, being in the hot kitchen was already a sure thing for me. I experienced a month in the pastry kitchen in the hotel, and it was a very painful experience ahahah.



Shame, lol, you have some manga to catch up to \o/

I must say I need to learn how to prioritize correctly, and firstly, how to get motivation enough to do that. I have a lot of things to do and I'm also graduating this June. Still haven't applied for uni...
I've already caught up. Even with vampire knight, :p What are your plans? What major are you thinking of taking?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top