Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Try me. :oh



I read that. :notrust But somehow, I'm okay with it



You're rusty, take a beer, check out the 3D thread and relax. You have your medal, the only thing I ask is a bunch of pointless incoherent posts with incorrect grammar and a lot of curses to delete. =3 - Welcome back!





HEY! Let's keep it professional. :notrust Call me!


Well that does sound like a plan BUT if I curse to much I'll get warned again and it's not like in the old days when they (read the blues) let most of it slide nor did they ban me after +10 warnings.. :err


I'm nothing but professional :lick
 
Last edited:

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well so are you going to try it out? The insulting?

Well since Blai likes you he probably likes to whack his sword at you. :turtle
I might, but if you were a girl would you still smack a guy for saying something horrific even though the guy was handsome :shifty
I read that. :notrust But somehow, I'm okay with it
:wtf
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yea so i stared at this page for an hour and still have no idea what they heck was just said.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Yea so i stared at this page for an hour and still have no idea what they heck was just said.
Well, it's still to early for you to grasp the meaning of my conversations young one. :p
You could study my posting history and then you might gain some wisdom. :XD


nou D:



Because I don't wanna kill him. D:


*me whacks Blai with a bat.
So now it's you whacking your bat at Blai? Man, eni and Kado would love this.. -_-;
 
Last edited:

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
So it seems like iThePirate is a veteran around here. --waves-- Hi! I am new and my name is Sarah :) It also seems like you are often drunk, ramble, and make no sense (but this seems to be a good thing). I like to ramble to! As I am doing right now...
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Has everybody here come of age or are most of us just young kids who dont have much to do so we go into a forum and ramble. i like to talk, A LOT, but not ramble. know the difference??
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
So it seems like iThePirate is a veteran around here. --waves-- Hi! I am new and my name is Sarah :) It also seems like you are often drunk, ramble, and make no sense (but this seems to be a good thing). I like to ramble to! As I am doing right now...
A returned veteran one might say, although I think I wasn't very popular with the old blues since I did tend to curse a tiny bit and spammed somewhat.. :tem


Has everybody here come of age or are most of us just young kids who dont have much to do so we go into a forum and ramble. i like to talk, A LOT, but not ramble. know the difference??
How old are you? :blink
 
Last edited:

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm 12..............................................BACKWARDS!!!!!!

This post is the same number whether you look at it forwards or backwards.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I'm 12..............................................BACKWARDS!!!!!!

This post is the same number whether you look at it forwards or backwards.
21 then I take it. Well you're younger than me but not by much and definitely not a kid.. :D
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
anyone else older than me???

I will always be a kid, not at heart but in my head.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
anyone else older than me???

I will always be a kid, not at heart but in my head.
Ah well it's a good choice to stay young in ones mind. :nod
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Its not that I ramble, but rather i have so many thoughts that go on in my head that I can't seem to only say one of them! Its like going to a HUGE dessert buffet with all of your favorite desserts available to eat... you can't seem to ONLY eat one of them.

So i just compared my thoughts to sweets... lovely.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Its not that I ramble, but rather i have so many thoughts that go on in my head that I can't seem to only say one of them! Its like going to a HUGE dessert buffet with all of your favorite desserts available to eat... you can't seem to ONLY eat one of them.

So i just compared my thoughts to sweets... lovely.
Well rambles can be pretty fun to read from time to time, so please ramble on. :)
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Thats why you are nice and fluffy baby!!! Sarah has many voices in her head, she cant hear all of them at once. rambling is fun?? dont you care about constructive conversations??
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Thats why you are nice and fluffy baby!!! Sarah has many voices in her head, she cant hear all of them at once. rambling is fun?? dont you care about constructive conversations??
Not so much on internet forums more laidback threads no. :)
And constructive conversations can evolve from ramblings so no harm done. :shakefist
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
nice come back. Very true. I have a question; care to explain that medal??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top