- Joined
- Sep 14, 2006
- Messages
- 3,226
- Reaction score
- 60
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Try me.
I read that.But somehow, I'm okay with it
You're rusty, take a beer, check out the 3D thread and relax. You have your medal, the only thing I ask is a bunch of pointless incoherent posts with incorrect grammar and a lot of curses to delete. =3 - Welcome back!
HEY! Let's keep it professional.![]()
Call me!
Well that does sound like a plan BUT if I curse to much I'll get warned again and it's not like in the old days when they (read the blues) let most of it slide nor did they ban me after +10 warnings..

I'm nothing but professional

Last edited:

But somehow, I'm okay with it



Well im off, I shall talk to all later 



It also seems like you are often drunk, ramble, and make no sense (but this seems to be a good thing). I like to ramble to! As I am doing right now...


