ghostexiled's yaoi thread

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

haha... well had to get ya back for making me think you were on the South Pole. :grin

did ya tear up? If not... you may need to question your humanity! :p

I watched them all... I have a runny nose now! :)

Those links were... interesting. :blink
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

just updating people on my art progress... I am currently about 75% done with my long overdue One Piece fanart. :)

Not bad. Looks a bit too skinny. O_O
You anorexic, brah?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

that is the point of a "sneak peek"!

I can guarantee I have more meat on my bones than you do, my dear baby face M3J! :grin
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

Hey hey hey, at least people underestimate my mischievousness! :D

But it's hella thin. :(
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

Well it is that thin to tease some of the work and detail of the piece... he is completely drawn out and based colored... I just have to add value and a background and it should be finished.

also if you follow OP, which any sane manga fan would, then you should know that Jenbei is a big fella... so I am sure you get the idea of what the finished project will look like.

here is a another tease to show you his true size...

 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

THat's huuuge. O_O
And I don't do OP. Haen't gotten around to itand it doesn't look interesting.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

you sir are an alien... an alien that thinks OP is uninteresting?! WOW! I am speechless...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

It's probably because of the art, and my first impression was stupid humor, like Family Guy. V.V
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

@ M3J: LOL - Family Guy...

Nice sig mate, does bring back some memories. :D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

It's probably because of the art, and my first impression was stupid humor, like Family Guy. V.V
you should defo read OP, in the beginning it's all about a man's romance and adventure but it gets very interesting...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

Hey! What's up?

Your OP fanart looks great so far. I can't wait to see your final masterpiece. :amuse

Did you watched Chuck last night? I figure out what would happen in the end, but I felt sorry that Chuck "lost" Sarah even though he didn't do the deed.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

@M3J- FAMILY GUY!?! You are sick in the head... sure it has it's funny moments, but they are not anymore silly than what occurred in Naruto first half! Read it and you will not be disappointed... guaranteed!

@goldb - did you see the new tease of my OP fanart?


@Riki - Not much... still trying to get gainfully employed! :p

Thanks so much! It should be done soon... then I will start everyone's avatars! :grin

I am watching it tonight... I will post in your thread what I think!

did you watch that video I posted in your thread last night?
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

Yep, I just watched it now and commented on it. :)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

haha... well had to get ya back for making me think you were on the South Pole. :grin

did ya tear up? If not... you may need to question your humanity! :p

I watched them all... I have a runny nose now! :)

Those links were... interesting. :blink
The one with Reika from Gantz singing is pretty nice huh? :D

Also I love edbassmaster, his comedy gags are always a lol.

The sesame street gags are one of the best imo. Have you seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe8CYEWsrfc
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

Yo ghostE!

Have you checked out the OP spoilers this week? ZOMG!

:onoz :onoz :onoz

I can't wait to read ch. 579! :smile-big

Have you read Eyeshield 21? :blink
If you haven't, you must check it out ASAP! :yelling

Drake - Over What do you think? You like? :blink Crazy strings, right? :cool:


See ya around, ghostE!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

@M3J- FAMILY GUY!?! You are sick in the head... sure it has it's funny moments, but they are not anymore silly than what occurred in Naruto first half! Read it and you will not be disappointed... guaranteed!

@goldb - did you see the new tease of my OP fanart?


@Riki - Not much... still trying to get gainfully employed! :p

Thanks so much! It should be done soon... then I will start everyone's avatars! :grin

I am watching it tonight... I will post in your thread what I think!

did you watch that video I posted in your thread last night?

Yeah I know I saw it, but I was quickly passing through so I didn't have time to comment :p, damn you for teasing us like this!!! hurry up and finish the pic please!!! see how I was mad and gracious in one sentence? :) skills, can't be taught...
Yo ghostE!

Have you checked out the OP spoilers this week? ZOMG!

:onoz :onoz :onoz

I can't wait to read ch. 579! :smile-big

Have you read Eyeshield 21? :blink
If you haven't, you must check it out ASAP! :yelling

Drake - Over What do you think? You like? :blink Crazy strings, right? :cool:


See ya around, ghostE!
SOMEONE PLEASE STOP BUGGY!!! :laser, job done....
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

*
Well this week in Bleach Spoilers.... :p


Thats right go look for yer selves, you lazy bunch. :nana
 
Last edited:

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

Yo ghostE!
YO!

Have you checked out the OP spoilers this week? ZOMG!
I actually just read the chapter! Very nice... I am curious how it will finish?

:p

I can't wait to read ch. 579! :smile-big
done did it! :grin

Have you read Eyeshield 21? :blink
If you haven't, you must check it out ASAP! :yelling
I have read the series yet... I know it is about American football.

Drake - Over What do you think? You like? :blink Crazy strings, right? :cool:
it was aw-ight! I did get the new Gorillaz though... I likey alot! :D


See ya around, ghostE!
peace out... Bug-a-bee!

Yeah I know I saw it, but I was quickly passing through so I didn't have time to comment :p, damn you for teasing us like this!!! hurry up and finish the pic please!!! see how I was mad and gracious in one sentence? :) skills, can't be taught...
it should be done by the weekend! :D
that is quite the skill you have there... very nice!

SOMEONE PLEASE STOP BUGGY!!! :laser, job done....
he has done his damage... I am afraid! :p

*
Well this week in Bleach Spoilers.... :p


Thats right go look for yer selves, you lazy bunch. :nana
Oh I knew already! It was all the same cept da ending was nice! Hope he is not fodder! :)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

I got the new Gorillaz too but I've been a bit busy so I haven't had the chance to listen to it...but I know Buggy's been hyped over it so it must be good...
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

^Not their best... but I do dig 3 songs a lot on it. :)

Empire Ants - I like when the chick kicks into the song.

Plastic Beaches - I like the effects on the voice.

Stylo - just a nice funky song!
 
Top