- Joined
- Jul 1, 2008
- Messages
- 1,469
- Reaction score
- 260
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Looking like a mom isnt that bad 



Um...Seems like over the years u lost some of your "edgyness" ._. It's like chick and then its like kinda mom looking like
![]()
That's not nice and a bit harsh...Nothing is wrong with your pics.1.) Both pictures were actually taken in the same year.
2.) One has my hair straightened, the other has my hair naturally curly.
3.) One I am serious looking, the other I am smiling.
4.) The first I am dressed for a romantic dinner, the second it was cold outside so I had a scarf and sweater.
I am confused =\ I am not a mom!!![]()
True...Looking like a mom isnt that bad![]()
Haha... well now that makes me a MILF!![]()
WTF...and this is how we conclude this matter!? 


@M3J: that facial hair is coming along fine aint it?, I'm 21 and my face is clean
dammit!!!
You're lucky. I don't want facial hair.![]()
i'm 24/5 and i dont have any.i mean ANY .its good that i dont have to worry about things like shaving but when girls tell me that i'm sweet -in a -kun or -chan ly manner- and ask for my age , i hate it. a girl asked me if i was 18,i told her that i was 25 and she was actually 21. her -what a cute boy- expression changed into -im sorry mister- in half a second. in this part of the world ,hair is the trademark of manhood *sigh*Really? why? I want at least some...I can literally count how many hairs I have under my chin
![]()
its all about angles my lady1.) Both pictures were actually taken in the same year.
2.) One has my hair straightened, the other has my hair naturally curly.
3.) One I am serious looking, the other I am smiling.
4.) The first I am dressed for a romantic dinner, the second it was cold outside so I had a scarf and sweater.
I am confused =\ I am not a mom!!![]()


Thanks, I make a point of wearing the crown right up until I go to sleep on Christmas.Nice pic warbandit, loving the suit!!! and how could I forget your crown![]()

. Nice shinsengumi-san!!!
i can imagine it was like a @~!!**xx**Boo Goo**xx**!!~@ to you , sorry for that . i feel like the clown popping out of the box





as usual.