The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Looking like a mom isnt that bad :worrybunny
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Haha... well now that makes me a MILF! :D
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Um... :blink Seems like over the years u lost some of your "edgyness" ._. It's like chick and then its like kinda mom looking like :oh
:notrust That's not nice and a bit harsh...

1.) Both pictures were actually taken in the same year.
2.) One has my hair straightened, the other has my hair naturally curly.
3.) One I am serious looking, the other I am smiling.
4.) The first I am dressed for a romantic dinner, the second it was cold outside so I had a scarf and sweater.

I am confused =\ I am not a mom!! :(
Nothing is wrong with your pics.

Looking like a mom isnt that bad :worrybunny
True...

Haha... well now that makes me a MILF! :D
:err WTF...and this is how we conclude this matter!? :XD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
a friendly reminder to keep discussions about the pictures. all other discussions you can opt to go to the different threads in the General Discussion forum ^^
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Yo baboysai. who died an made u mod queen again? :rolleyes:

looks like someone was pretty bored, hmmm mugen :amuse
however nice result, more boredom 4 u, pretty ;P
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
@M3J: that facial hair is coming along fine aint it? :), I'm 21 and my face is clean :rant dammit!!!
You're lucky. I don't want facial hair. :(

Really? why? I want at least some...:( I can literally count how many hairs I have under my chin :rant
i'm 24/5 and i dont have any.i mean ANY .its good that i dont have to worry about things like shaving but when girls tell me that i'm sweet -in a -kun or -chan ly manner- and ask for my age , i hate it. a girl asked me if i was 18,i told her that i was 25 and she was actually 21. her -what a cute boy- expression changed into -im sorry mister- in half a second. in this part of the world ,hair is the trademark of manhood *sigh*

1.) Both pictures were actually taken in the same year.
2.) One has my hair straightened, the other has my hair naturally curly.
3.) One I am serious looking, the other I am smiling.
4.) The first I am dressed for a romantic dinner, the second it was cold outside so I had a scarf and sweater.

I am confused =\ I am not a mom!! :(
its all about angles my lady :D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nice pic warbandit, loving the suit!!! and how could I forget your crown :p
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nice pic warbandit, loving the suit!!! and how could I forget your crown :p
Thanks, I make a point of wearing the crown right up until I go to sleep on Christmas.
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
i have a new job in a production company as the "behind the scene guy" at commercial shootings,i have a camera and a photography machine with me all the time and we make "behind the scene" videos from the clips i record.
now; why "behind the scene" ? well beautiful people take place ~on the scene~ and the rest just stay ~behind the scene~ and the ugliest one of them all hides behind the -behind the scene- camera to make sure not to be seen or recorded by anyone and anything :D
check my last pic and you will unerstand ^^
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
When I clicked that spoiler tag, the pic popped up so fast, I was like O_O hahh!, but then I peeked through my fingers and it was quite fun, ;). Nice shinsengumi-san!!!
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
thanx :D i can imagine it was like a @~!!**xx**Boo Goo**xx**!!~@ to you , sorry for that . i feel like the clown popping out of the box
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
A_I is back and something is different about him, I can't put my finger on it. :headscratch

2nd pic - Listening to music, not a surprise to me. Was that taken in a classroom during a boring lecture? xD
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Different you say? ... :smugbunny

Lol, you know me well, music is always playing with me. That picture was actually taken in the library. If my professor is giving a boring lecture I usually just fall asleep. :XD
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
A_I, your first picture reminded me of the Goombas from that crappy Super Mario movie, haha!
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol I didn't think of that ... it does now that you mention it. :gigglebunny
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nice pics A_I!! ٍ
I'm gonna put up some pics from a boring study session at the library 2moro :p
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Awesome pics G3 & goldb!

G3 looking :cool: as usual.
Looks like you had a lot of fun in the library goldb. :p
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I woz bore s***less man, luckily I had a few videos and music and such on my laptop so I watched them when I was taking a break...
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Hey BBB, you look like a kid because you are one. 16 is young. XD

That picture makes me think of this:
"Oh I didn't see you there, I was just casually drawing a picture." :P
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah I'm really young I guess that's good since I still have plenty to live XD


Oh aky does your one of your cats have red eyes or was it the flash of the camera?
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top