ghostexiled's yaoi thread

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

I heard Plastic Beaches before I got the album cos I think Buggy recommended it, but Ima listen to the others as soon as I get home!!!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: This could be your lucky day in Hades.

SOMEONE PLEASE STOP BUGGY!!! :laser, job done....
he has done his damage... I am afraid! :p
Stop me from doing what? It's not like I was discussing the spoilers outside of the spoiler thread. ;)

@ goldb :p - You Can't Stop Me Now
I actually just read the chapter! Very nice... I am curious how it will finish?
Awesome just like Crush. your never too old for Disney movies, right? :blink

I really don't know how this war will end now. I'm curious to know whether Luffy will be heading back to SA or not!? :s

What Devil Fruit would you eat?
Who's your favourite OP character(s)?
Favourite island so far?
Favourite arc?
Do you find any OP character incredibly annoying? dislike?

I have read the series yet... I know it is about American football.
You haven't or you have?
Seriously, you have to check it out asap! :shakefist

Check out this fanart pic I found:


Sweet, don't you think so?

Plastic Beaches is slowly growing on me. A couple of more listens and I'll dig it for sure. :thumbs Stylo is still no. 1 for me.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is just using this thread in order to find the mysterious and rare Devil Fruit!

Awesome just like Crush. your never too old for Disney movies, right? :blink
Yeah I saw that back when it came out! :)

I really don't know how this war will end now. I'm curious to know whether Luffy will be heading back to SA or not!? :s
I don't think they would head back there... probably some near-by island though. I enjoyed the slight comedy in this chapter from that Bear guy giving the thumbs up to Sean Bart for catching Jenbie and Luffy. I think that Bear guy has eaten a Zoan fruit btw.

What Devil Fruit would you eat?
top 3 are in order: Lightning Logia, Sand Logia and Fire Logia. :) What are yours?

Who's your favourite OP character(s)? Enel, Croc and Lucia... yours?

Favourite island so far? For as far as to what has happened... Shanoby. The Place where Robin was held was cool as well....yours?

Favourite arc? Robin rescue arc....yours?

Do you find any OP character incredibly annoying? dislike? Not really... but that soap soap chick was a Biz! Yours?

You haven't or you have?
Seriously, you have to check it out asap! :shakefist
I meant to say Have Not... :p

Check out this fanart pic I found:


Sweet, don't you think so?
Not bad... I have seen that somewhere before...


For those following and that care, I am finally done with my OP fanart!!

Check it out!
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

That's a good drawing. You started the character from scratch?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

^Yes sir! I did a lot of research on him to make sure I got his design right. Then sketched him out, then refined the lines to this:


Then I after that I did more research on what his color scheme was and then laid out the basic flat colors like this:


Then once that was done, I added in the details, lighting and shadows. Then it looked like this:


I had already had the idea that I was going to make a kinda funny text designed background for him to fit into. That of course is what you saw already. :)


also if anyone is interested, I can upload a higher rez version for desktop wallpaper use! :)


as you can see it looks not too bad as one!
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

Great job on it! I really like his expression. :thumbs
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

^Thanks! I worked hard on getting him in that fighting stance pose! :D
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

Great work Ghotsy. Really liked it.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

Thanks TOC! I am glad all my hard work has paid off! :D
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

I have no idea who's that character, but your art's great. Love the shading, especially the chain looks damn awesome. When did you start working on it btw and what progs do you use
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

Another alien who does not read One Piece!?! :blink

Thank you for the compliments. I started it last week and finished it last night... if I did not slack I could of had it done in about 3 to 4 days... oh well.

I used Photoshop CS4 for the whole deal. Drew him out in it, colored him in it and created all the text and effects as well in it.

I have CS4 Master Suite... but I only really use Photoshop and Illustrator. I am trying to learn Flash.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

Yeah I saw that back when it came out! :)


I don't think they would head back there... probably some near-by island though. I enjoyed the slight comedy in this chapter from that Bear guy giving the thumbs up to Sean Bart for catching Jenbie and Luffy. I think that Bear guy has eaten a Zoan fruit btw.

top 3 are in order: Lightning Logia, Sand Logia and Fire Logia. :) What are yours?

Who's your favourite OP character(s)? Enel, Croc and Lucia... yours?

Favourite island so far? For as far as to what has happened... Shanoby. The Place where Robin was held was cool as well....yours?

Favourite arc? Robin rescue arc....yours?

Do you find any OP character incredibly annoying? dislike? Not really... but that soap soap chick was a Biz! Yours?

For those following and that care, I am finally done with my OP fanart!!

Check it out!
Awesome artwork, only think I'd change is the colour on Jimbei sideburn things, make 'em less yellowish, more like this

Top 3 dfs: Lightning logia, Magma logia, quake fruit...

Fave Island: Sabaody Arch too, I'd be too scared to live on Enies Lobby...with a huge hole below I wouldn't concentrate on anything else...

Fave: yeah CP9 arc was too awesome, I miss them so much; our favourite assassins...

You hated Kalifa?! that's sexual harassment, as she would say... I didn't like Wapol much; the former king of Drum Kingdom...


I have no idea who's that character, but your art's great. Love the shading, especially the chain looks damn awesome. When did you start working on it btw and what progs do you use
O_O, omg u don't read OP at all? oh my...you should really try it...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

Wow really nice, great job mate. Fyi put up link for the wallpaper. I've already saved all three posted parts. :)

Windows Vista eh? :nono
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Is just using this thread in order to find the mysterious and rare Devil Fruit!

I don't think they would head back there... probably some near-by island though. I enjoyed the slight comedy in this chapter from that Bear guy giving the thumbs up to Sean Bart for catching Jenbie and Luffy. I think that Bear guy has eaten a Zoan fruit btw.
Yea, it's going to be interesting once it's revealed where Law is going...
I agree. Bepo has definitely eaten some kind of Zoan Fruit imo. I can't wait to find out what it is.

Favourite Devil Fruit(s): Goro Goro no Mi, Nikyu Nikyu no Mi and Marco's Mythical Zoan Fruit.

The Doku Doku no Mi & Suna Suna no Mi are pretty awesome as well. :D

Who's your favourite OP character(s)? (Besides Luffy, Zoro & Brooke from the SH's) My favourite characters are Garp, Jinbei, Buggy & Marco. Law is pretty cool as well.

You can't forgot Carue! :cool:

Favourite island so far? For as far as to what has happened... Shanoby. The Place where Robin was held was cool as well....yours?
Tough one but I would go for Water Seven. I want a King Bull! :shakefist

Favourite arc? Robin rescue arc....yours?
So far in the manga I would go for the same one you picked; Enies Lobby arc. The worst arc was Thriller Bark, what a load of crap that was. I hated 90% of that arc.:darn

Do you find any OP character incredibly annoying? dislike? Not really... but that soap soap chick was a Biz! Yours?
Yea, Kalifa was annoying. I don't really like Gecko Moria. That laugh is just :wall :wall :wall


Oh yea, I forgot to comment on your OP masterpiece! Superb job ghostE! :clap

That line work must've been a b**ch to do! lol I'm loving it though! Excellent work! :thumbs
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

Dude, adding shadows, lightings, and etc really made it pop out. Went from 2d to 3D or near it in like an instant. O_o

Niiice. With art like that, who wouldn't hire you? >_<
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

^Thanks guys for all the nice compliments! :grin

Yeah M3J, I struggled for a bit... I was torn on whether to leave him flat colored or detail him out, I am glad I took the time to detail him out! :)

Nice of you to say M3J, but there are crap tons more people out there that way better than me! :s

here is the higher resolution image for wallpaper use: Go here! You can toggle on top for the size you want to get. :)
 
Last edited:

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

You Jinbei art is amazing. I think your entry would have been a great addition to the OP art contest.

Do you know what series or character you want to do next?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

^Thanks guys for all the nice compliments! :grin

Yeah M3J, I struggled for a bit... I was torn on whether to leave him flat colored or detail him out, I am glad I took the time to detail him out! :)

Nice of you to say M3J, but there are crap tons more people out there that way better than me! :s

here is the higher resolution image for wallpaper use: Go here! You can toggle on top for the size you want to get. :)
May be so, but you're still pretty good nonetheless.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

You Jinbei art is amazing. I think your entry would have been a great addition to the OP art contest.

Do you know what series or character you want to do next?
Thanks JAS! :)

I am going to start those custom avatars that a few of you requested.

May be so, but you're still pretty good nonetheless.
You're too kind! Thanks! :grin
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

Thanks for the wallpapers. I added it my One Piece wallie collection. Now totaling 375.

Question that I've been meaning to ask since yesterday...

That Original pic size equaling 10mb is largely due to Jinbei being a fishman and his over achievement with the world government? :faint :rofl
 
Top