- Joined
- Sep 6, 2006
- Messages
- 5,483
- Reaction score
- 462
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
zombie much?
For some reason they suddenly decided to disable invitesI'd love the invite, thanks. PM it to me please \o/
. They musta read my mind. I'll let you know when they're back up.Acttually, they're best when you've watched a lot of Hong Kong films. They spoof so many things that you won't realize it unless you know where they came from. I haven't watched The God of Cookery, but I've got his latest ("Jump").that's the magic of Stephen Chow's movies, you don't have to be familiar with anything the movie is about.




I was in Makati for 5 months for my practicum, and only had my smart bro prepaid for internet :/ eh nagtitipid ako coz my phonebill sky-rocketed to 7K.really? bb also on hiatus? what happened? too much cooking?

yeah but it's still therapeutic, you know? RL sucks big time some times, and all it needs is 7 volumes of a manga to make things betterand I have to agree with MD regarding the "sari-sariling buhay" notion. heck, i missed out most of the mangas that I've been reading since I became addicted to the damn thing! the only manga I've been constantly reading is One Piece.

almost. this June. Then I'll be looking for a country to have my last 6 months of practicum (bb, did you finish your culinary school yet?
)because you are?why am I asking like an old uncle to everyone?

Pull off a bb? so I'm like, a noun now?And yes, I am still in school. Might pull off a bb and take a 2nd course...
"
Can't help but laugh on that! Sorry! I know I';m not supposed to but, I don't know. I'd love to put an emoticon but I forgot my emoticons here in MH and I'm too lazy to check or even click the "Smilies" link below. (too...far...can't...reach...*dies*)PS: I was over this thread and talking video games, and i mentioned third world countries so emulators aren't too bad.
blah blah blah.
some two days and some posts later I mentioned I never played pokemon, and this guy says "sorry, third-world person "
-___________________-
It wasn't even sarcastic, it was sincere~!~~~
I hate that it was sincere pity, man!
Speaking of bills, WTF is happening with Metro Manila electric bills right now? Mine ballooned to almost double my usual bill!! Fuck, I'd rather camp at the office than pay something as ridiculous as 3.8K for Meralco!I was in Makati for 5 months for my practicum, and only had my smart bro prepaid for internet :/ eh nagtitipid ako coz my phonebill sky-rocketed to 7K.
He~y! I'm just 3 years older than you are. I think KTT's the oldest one in this group. Not sure about the others.because you are?
Riki's thread right? It was a touch condescending though, the richest kid in my school never played video games till like he reached 16, his parents wouldnt let him (he turned to weed >.>).PS: I was over this thread and talking video games, and i mentioned third world countries so emulators aren't too bad.
blah blah blah.
some two days and some posts later I mentioned I never played pokemon, and this guy says "sorry, third-world person"
-___________________-
It wasn't even sarcastic, it was sincere~!~~~
I hate that it was sincere pity, man!
it's supposed to stay like that even if you quoted it...Can't help but laugh on that! Sorry! I know I';m not supposed to but, I don't know. I'd love to put an emoticon but I forgot my emoticons here in MH and I'm too lazy to check or even click the "Smilies" link below. (too...far...can't...reach...*dies*)
dinosaur!!!!!really? what's your job these days bakashiji?just had that leap also last year. finally I'm off the phones, the work's a breeze and I'm on day shift! What more can I ask!? Oh~I'm soooo loving my "desktop support" chair! (*kisses it*)

Wooooosh. I shall quote your advice:yes, why is that, imp?
that was a joke, laugh, bitches.