Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
zombie much?
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
@ bbsai - im trying to, i just need to empty my cup a bit more. it's been saturated with work-related concerns lately. and for the first time, i'm actually CONCERNED with WORK! *sigh*

re: terry crews - yeah, loved him in the longest yard and gamer. i bet he can play b.a. baracus in a-team but i'm not sure if he's still growing facial fair. *laughs*

re: god of cookery - i sure hope it's fun. i'm downloading it now...

ttyl guys
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I'd love the invite, thanks. PM it to me please \o/
For some reason they suddenly decided to disable invites :(. They musta read my mind. I'll let you know when they're back up.

that's the magic of Stephen Chow's movies, you don't have to be familiar with anything the movie is about.
Acttually, they're best when you've watched a lot of Hong Kong films. They spoof so many things that you won't realize it unless you know where they came from. I haven't watched The God of Cookery, but I've got his latest ("Jump").
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Hey what happened to this thread? It seems like time stopped and everyone's on hiatus mode. It's almost a year and we're still on the 57th page?
How's everyone doing?




A~nyway, where's ONE PIECE???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn 1 week hiatus!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
One Piece? Not reading through Mangastream huh?
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
yeah, 581 was released yesterday pa.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
:jawdrop

it's.... it's bakashijinsan! a sighting!!! what happened to you, man?

now if only yonie would appear...
 
Last edited:

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
really? One Piece was out yesterday?


@bb

been busy with work related issues. Yonie's on hiatus as well? how long have i been gone?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
who knows, man. you've been gone more than I have, and I'd been gone for more than half a year. :oh
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
i checked on my posts, it's been 6 months since i last posted. it goes to show na may mga sari-sariling buhay na tayo. well, at least, we get to post here once in a while, literally. :p
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
really? bb also on hiatus? what happened? too much cooking?


and I have to agree with MD regarding the "sari-sariling buhay" notion. heck, i missed out most of the mangas that I've been reading since I became addicted to the damn thing! the only manga I've been constantly reading is One Piece.


MD, are you still in iraq? Or was it Kuwait? I know it's somewhere in the Middle East.

hunt, are you still in school?

bb, did you finish your culinary school yet?

why am I asking like an old uncle to everyone?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
MD's been selected as an engineer of Celestial Being.

And yes, I am still in school. Might pull off a bb and take a 2nd course...
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
@bss - was in iraq, been back here since 2008 pa po. i've been working here sa ttech iloilo as desktop support since then. and no, you're not senile, yet. :P

@hunt - Celestial Being.. i like that. :)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
really? bb also on hiatus? what happened? too much cooking?
I was in Makati for 5 months for my practicum, and only had my smart bro prepaid for internet :/ eh nagtitipid ako coz my phonebill sky-rocketed to 7K. :sweatdrop

and I have to agree with MD regarding the "sari-sariling buhay" notion. heck, i missed out most of the mangas that I've been reading since I became addicted to the damn thing! the only manga I've been constantly reading is One Piece.
yeah but it's still therapeutic, you know? RL sucks big time some times, and all it needs is 7 volumes of a manga to make things better :nuts

bb, did you finish your culinary school yet?
almost. this June. Then I'll be looking for a country to have my last 6 months of practicum (:headbang)

why am I asking like an old uncle to everyone?
because you are? :comfort

And yes, I am still in school. Might pull off a bb and take a 2nd course...
Pull off a bb? so I'm like, a noun now?


PS: I was over this thread and talking video games, and i mentioned third world countries so emulators aren't too bad.

blah blah blah.

some two days and some posts later I mentioned I never played pokemon, and this guy says "sorry, third-world person :comfort"

-___________________-

It wasn't even sarcastic, it was sincere~!~~~

I hate that it was sincere pity, man!
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
PS: I was over this thread and talking video games, and i mentioned third world countries so emulators aren't too bad.

blah blah blah.

some two days and some posts later I mentioned I never played pokemon, and this guy says "sorry, third-world person "

-___________________-

It wasn't even sarcastic, it was sincere~!~~~

I hate that it was sincere pity, man!
Can't help but laugh on that! Sorry! I know I';m not supposed to but, I don't know. I'd love to put an emoticon but I forgot my emoticons here in MH and I'm too lazy to check or even click the "Smilies" link below. (too...far...can't...reach...*dies*)


MD, Don't you just love it when you're in a call center and your not working there to take calls!?

just had that leap also last year. finally I'm off the phones, the work's a breeze and I'm on day shift! What more can I ask!? Oh~I'm soooo loving my "desktop support" chair! (*kisses it*)



I was in Makati for 5 months for my practicum, and only had my smart bro prepaid for internet :/ eh nagtitipid ako coz my phonebill sky-rocketed to 7K.
Speaking of bills, WTF is happening with Metro Manila electric bills right now? Mine ballooned to almost double my usual bill!! Fuck, I'd rather camp at the office than pay something as ridiculous as 3.8K for Meralco!

because you are?
He~y! I'm just 3 years older than you are. I think KTT's the oldest one in this group. Not sure about the others.

Oh and good luck on that last practicum of yours.


hunt

2nd course? Don't say culinary arts too?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
PS: I was over this thread and talking video games, and i mentioned third world countries so emulators aren't too bad.

blah blah blah.

some two days and some posts later I mentioned I never played pokemon, and this guy says "sorry, third-world person :comfort"

-___________________-

It wasn't even sarcastic, it was sincere~!~~~

I hate that it was sincere pity, man!
Riki's thread right? It was a touch condescending though, the richest kid in my school never played video games till like he reached 16, his parents wouldnt let him (he turned to weed >.>).

I was also going to rant about the whole "third world" concept but im not going to bother. I remember a argument with a teacher in school who was convinced the whole "gulf" was in poverty because it was defined as third world in our textbook. Idiot.
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I was never in any mood to tackle first world/third world things. not even after that post.

it takes way too much energy. And we're in an energy crisis now, in all worlds.

that was a joke, laugh, bitches.


Can't help but laugh on that! Sorry! I know I';m not supposed to but, I don't know. I'd love to put an emoticon but I forgot my emoticons here in MH and I'm too lazy to check or even click the "Smilies" link below. (too...far...can't...reach...*dies*)
it's supposed to stay like that even if you quoted it...

unless you've been gone before the multi-quote button showed up??? :o dinosaur!!!!!


just had that leap also last year. finally I'm off the phones, the work's a breeze and I'm on day shift! What more can I ask!? Oh~I'm soooo loving my "desktop support" chair! (*kisses it*)
really? what's your job these days bakashiji?
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
^ I know, i can hardly find the energy to post nowadays.


:oh
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yes, why is that, imp?

you still reading manga or what?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top