RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Blai's Dungeon - Rated R: Restricted

Her last LP's called Rated R :facepalm
It was the first thing that came to my mind when I say ur threadtitle. however can't blame u, it's for the lose.

Hmm, guess no, gotta clear up some stuff, but who knows..
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Blai's Dungeon - Rated R: Restricted

No, I'm not Milly. Staying in tonight, writing exam tomorrow and then I will chill with some MALE mates so I hope for my sake I won't get lucky. :d

I don't see the connection Evil.. :o
Male?
YOu hiding something?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Blai's Dungeon - Rated R: Restricted

Yes, my penis underneath my boxers.

and Hermann, I've heard it, nothing to brag around with, shit LP, hence why I didn't really get it at first :p
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Away until summer-break

Got blunt? o_o
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Away until summer-break

blunt? o.O

I know for sure that according to studera.nu, I'm not eligible to enter uni ;)
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Away until summer-break

Your title and sig are both liars. Tell them to stop. :o
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Away until summer-break

I'm preparing . Going to be off MH from tomorrow until the exams are done.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Away until summer-break

Good luck with all of your exams! :cheerbunny
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Away until summer-break

blunt? o.O

I know for sure that according to studera.nu, I'm not eligible to enter uni ;)
I take it you've never watched How High then.

You were s'posed to answer back with 'Got weed?'. :yelling
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Away until summer-break

Thanks Riki! o/

And ippy, I'll watch that movie next week so I can answer you properly, let's pretend this never happened :oh
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Away until summer-break

Thanks Riki! o/

And ippy, I'll watch that movie next week so I can answer you properly, let's pretend this never happened :oh
:yelling I fuckin' hope so!
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

I hate that 3cmm said that you were sexy in pink before I could. It's not really pink it's magenta.

So let me say,

You are looking super hawt in magenta. :redface
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

You discoverin real life?:o
hope you will have fun over there.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Downloading it now Ippy o/

Thanks Austin haha I love you too. Magenta is a cool colour. :vbunny

@Googlez, dude, it's awesome, there's girls here!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

I hate that 3cmm said that you were sexy in pink before I could. It's not really pink it's magenta.

So let me say,

You are looking super hawt in magenta. :redface
It's Pink :yelling

I'll miss you hun ;(
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Magenta
[B*][*Color=Magenta]Blai[/color][/B] Blai

Will you still get on skype now and then so I can hear your sweet voice?
How will you resist the temptation of MH during the next months?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

I hate that 3cmm said that you were sexy in pink before I could. It's not really pink it's magenta.

So let me say,

You are looking super hawt in magenta. :redface
No, it's pink! Don't try to downgrade my comments! :noworry <3<3

You better kick some political ass blai, or I'll never forgive you.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Will you still get on skype now and then so I can hear your sweet voice?
Yes, late friday nights (if I can afford any) but you better record and stock up because I won't be on a lot :)

How will you resist the temptation of MH during the next months?
Either I'll force myself, or I'll make eni "force" me ;)

@Nuno - More than 11% in the elections and ~10-15% in the region and I've done my work. Last election we had 6% but we are ass-kicking the other parties...
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Downloading it now Ippy o/

Thanks Austin haha I love you too. Magenta is a cool colour. :vbunny

@Googlez, dude, it's awesome, there's girls here!
Wait for me and don't take all for yourself please.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

@Nuno - More than 11% in the elections and ~10-15% in the region and I've done my work. Last election we had 6% but we are ass-kicking the other parties...
Got my vote. :amuse Even though I now know your real reason for being "interested" in politics... :p



No, I'm sure you're very devoted to your cause. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top