Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise
It won't work. Nothing will work.
It won't work. Nothing will work.
YesI bet you make that thingie touch you every night. D:

No.Yoooo
Everything all good?
So what is it today...happy or sad face?
Any hot girls at uni you like?
I don't remember saying that. O_o


4h I s33. 1337 it is 7h3n.Be quiet, you derping piece of derp. D:
It is understandable. Just gotta be 1337 enough to understand.
You 1337 enough?

When did you become a woman Blai?We're using an awesomely elite version of our mod code-language. New guys ought not to understand
-Oh?


What's up?No.
Sad face.
Very few. I prefer nonsmokers.

I'm doing both. \oWe're using an awesomely elite version of our mod code-language. New guys ought not to understand
;-)
Anyway, you're catching up with uni work yet, or are you just making excuses like I do? *sigh*

No.4h I s33. 1337 it is 7h3n.![]()
![]()
The ceiling is up.What's up?
Are you always sad?
Gonna make a move or not?
Here have a drink...
![]()
When do you break up for the summer?

How's it taste like, hippie?I worked at a function today for an environmentalist group. We served them this:
![]()
It's a carbon neutral beer and tbh it wasn't that bad. After my shift ended we were given a few to take home and some white wine too![]()
That's not good. You should work harder, you can do it. For a woman, you show signs of intelligence, sooooooo.I'm afraid I might not catch up this semester but have to either fail two courses or re-take my last year. Re-take my last year means I'll go one year of school, taking two courses, while getting student allowance. and getting the opportunity to hit on younger girls.
nice
but seriously.