Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

It won't work. Nothing will work.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

You sound just like me. If you have a lot to do (school work), and at the same time you're extremely bored and have absolutely nothing else to do. No one is posting at MH, nothing is happening. What would you do? School work, or keep being extremely bored?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Find other shit to do.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Same here. Schoolwork and assignments are the absolute last resort to my day. I'd watch some crappy show before doing work...
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Yoooo

Everything all good?
So what is it today...happy or sad face?
Any hot girls at uni you like?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

amg wuzz it teh DRANK emm three jay?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Nuzir!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,148
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Speaking understandable english you modstards? :o
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Be quiet, you derping piece of derp. D:

It is understandable. Just gotta be 1337 enough to understand.
You 1337 enough?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

We're using an awesomely elite version of our mod code-language. New guys ought not to understand :ninja

;-)

Anyway, you're catching up with uni work yet, or are you just making excuses like I do? *sigh*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,148
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Be quiet, you derping piece of derp. D:

It is understandable. Just gotta be 1337 enough to understand.
You 1337 enough?
4h I s33. 1337 it is 7h3n. :faint :tem

We're using an awesomely elite version of our mod code-language. New guys ought not to understand :ninja

:D -Oh?
When did you become a woman Blai? :o
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

You know. You're rich and bored, why not make a sex change and move to the Seychelles. I thought everyone did that. :oh
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

No.
Sad face.
Very few. I prefer nonsmokers.
What's up?
Are you always sad? :s
Gonna make a move or not?

Here have a drink...


When do you break up for the summer?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

We're using an awesomely elite version of our mod code-language. New guys ought not to understand :ninja

;-)

Anyway, you're catching up with uni work yet, or are you just making excuses like I do? *sigh*
I'm doing both. \o
when will you catch up? :(

4h I s33. 1337 it is 7h3n. :faint :tem
No.

What's up?
Are you always sad? :s
Gonna make a move or not?

Here have a drink...


When do you break up for the summer?
The ceiling is up.
No. I'm always bored, except for when I speed.
Dunno.
Thanks for the picture, jerkface.
Two weeks, on monday, I think. If I think what I think you mean.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I worked at a function today for an environmentalist group. We served them this:


It's a carbon neutral beer and tbh it wasn't that bad. After my shift ended we were given a few to take home and some white wine too :p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I'm afraid I might not catch up this semester but have to either fail two courses or re-take my last year. Re-take my last year means I'll go one year of school, taking two courses, while getting student allowance. and getting the opportunity to hit on younger girls.

nice

but seriously.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I worked at a function today for an environmentalist group. We served them this:



It's a carbon neutral beer and tbh it wasn't that bad. After my shift ended we were given a few to take home and some white wine too :p
How's it taste like, hippie?

I'm afraid I might not catch up this semester but have to either fail two courses or re-take my last year. Re-take my last year means I'll go one year of school, taking two courses, while getting student allowance. and getting the opportunity to hit on younger girls.

nice

but seriously.
That's not good. You should work harder, you can do it. For a woman, you show signs of intelligence, sooooooo.
But hi5 on hitting younger girls. Yuri FTW.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Haha yeah, normally I never hit on younger girls ¬¬

Moderator Notice:
So tomorrow's an exception..?~ 3cmm
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top