Hangout Current Favourite J-Song

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
This one. I have never watched the anime where the song comes from, but if the song is so emotionally powerful, I guess the anime will be very emotionally powerful as well.
 

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
This one. I have never watched the anime where the song comes from, but if the song is so emotionally powerful, I guess the anime will be very emotionally powerful as well.
Song Title: Shangri-La (OP theme)
Artist: Angela (band)
Anime: Fafner in the Azure: Dead Aggressor

the voice of the singer was really powerful & the vocals are from Yamashita Atsuko :)
--------------------✿----------------
Fave song for the moment: Momentum by Ayumi Hamasaki
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Angel Beats! Insert Song Crow Song

My Song is probably my favourite out of the four. The rest are somewhat generic girl jrock.
 

~FrienD~

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2009
Messages
257
Reaction score
30
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
indeed
 

LilaChan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
568
Reaction score
100
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
^Personally I can't wait to hear it live. fripSide is going to be on Music Japan Anison Special 3 and Animelo 2010, they probably would be singing that. Their most famous song.

Right now I absolutely adore Magnet, minato(流星P)feat.初音ミク (Hastune Miku). I knew it was a popular vocaloid song, considering the million of yuri/yaoi fanarts based on the Magnet headphones (the butterfly wing one). This song is honestly addicting. I personally love the Fujonet version, a yuri undertone with being a fujoshi lyrics is pure win.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Lila just reminded me of a song I liked a lot. now I'm hooked by it again.

Miku Miku Ni Shite Ageru - Hatsune Miku.
 

~FrienD~

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2009
Messages
257
Reaction score
30
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Last edited:

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
After reading the latest chapter of Ouran, it really made me wish even more than before for a new season of this great series.


So this is my new fav J-song: Sakura Kiss -Chieko Kawabe
 

~FrienD~

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2009
Messages
257
Reaction score
30
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Last edited:

~FrienD~

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2009
Messages
257
Reaction score
30
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Love Deterrence-Paz Ortega Andrade(nana mizuki)
MGS: peacewalker ost
I got addicted specially when I finally had the game.
 
Last edited:

LilaChan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
568
Reaction score
100
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Love Deterrence-Paz Ortega Andrade(nana mizuki)
MGS: peacewalker ost
I got addicted specially when I finally will have the game.
Nana having a part in MGS did have a promotional effect, didn't expect that. I laughed my arse off when I heard she was doing a character song for MGS. What's even more surprising was the song was made for Nana. It's pretty identical to her Element Garden songs. I swear the rumour Kojima being a seiyuu-ota is true.

During the MGS:PW radio program, Sugita mocked Nana's otogei with Koi no Yokushiryoku (he has ignored the fact that this is character song). 'NANA NANA NANA....oh wait this isn't a live arena...'. I loved how Sugita said he's sorry that him and Nakamura (seriously, does Sugita really need to talk about Nakamura all the time? Even Nana mocked Sugita/Nakamura on her blog) didn't manage to go to Live Acadamy, then Nana did some advertisement for her next concert during summer (Sugita seems to have done his homework, he knew Seibu Dome seats 30k people). Nana did say when she heard the song, she wants to sing it live. I would love to hear this live (include that weird para para dance from the weird PV). Yes, I listen to the radio show despite I know nothing about MGS just because I liked the seiyuus. Why is Sugita spending half his time talking about Nakamura? I thought this is MGS raji...

I wish Sugita sung the male version of the song. Seriously. Where's that NicoNicoDouga guy that sounds like Sugita?

Too bad I don't have a PSP (I am temped to get that Hatsune Miku coloured oneI refuse to call it turquoise). Oh I don't play games either. I could barely get through an otome game, let along a 'normal' game. But are they including the song in the english version?

Excuse me for the Nanatard rant again >_< I wonder what the DVD for Nana's new album is? Hopefully it's that fanclub event.
 
Top