This one. I have never watched the anime where the song comes from, but if the song is so emotionally powerful, I guess the anime will be very emotionally powerful as well.
Song Title: Shangri-La (OP theme)This one. I have never watched the anime where the song comes from, but if the song is so emotionally powerful, I guess the anime will be very emotionally powerful as well.

That was one of the endings of the new Inuyasha anime, right? And yes, pretty cool song.my fav for the time being. With You-AAA reminds me of initial D
Makes want to
And watch some Inuyasha. 


Nana having a part in MGS did have a promotional effect, didn't expect that. I laughed my arse off when I heard she was doing a character song for MGS. What's even more surprising was the song was made for Nana. It's pretty identical to her Element Garden songs.Love Deterrence-Paz Ortega Andrade(nana mizuki)
MGS: peacewalker ost
I got addicted specially when I finally will have the game.