Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise
I'm taking an exam right now! o:
GTFO with that. -_- You never let up with that vid, jerkface.

What's your job?
I read somewhere that the song was about five elements or whatever. Or four. Daler Mehndi made it to tell the critics to go fuck off since they said his vids/songs were hit because of women in 'em.
What subjects/class? And good luck with it! Exams in seven days.
I'm taking an exam right now! o:
GTFO with that. -_- You never let up with that vid, jerkface.

I doubt it. I procrastinate and don't put effort. You obviously do, which I envy you for.Haha don't worry. I am sure you will do great. It depends, sometimes its a lot and sometimes I don't have not much to do. It also depends on the industry, company, your line of work, own personality, etc. I see Finance guy sulking into financial figures all day long, they give me creeps. I enjoy Administration related work. Its more practical and less paperwork. Once you start to enjoy it, you wont even feel it.

What's your job?
I dunno either. I'm not fluent in Hindi. <_< I'm learning by watching Hindi movies and songs with subtitles.Nope, I have no clue what he's saying. Ask M3J! I wish I knew what he was singing about, especially what "Tunak Tunak Tun" means. It's an epic and hilarious song. I have a few more of the same author that I can post in your thread ololol.
I read somewhere that the song was about five elements or whatever. Or four. Daler Mehndi made it to tell the critics to go fuck off since they said his vids/songs were hit because of women in 'em.

I'm an awesome student with 100% attendance. /joke
