Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I have five exams, first being May 10th.

Hindi music ftw. Tunak Tunak Tun !!
What subjects/class? And good luck with it! Exams in seven days.
I'm taking an exam right now! o:

GTFO with that. -_- You never let up with that vid, jerkface. :(

Haha don't worry. I am sure you will do great. It depends, sometimes its a lot and sometimes I don't have not much to do. It also depends on the industry, company, your line of work, own personality, etc. I see Finance guy sulking into financial figures all day long, they give me creeps. I enjoy Administration related work. Its more practical and less paperwork. Once you start to enjoy it, you wont even feel it.
I doubt it. I procrastinate and don't put effort. You obviously do, which I envy you for. :(
What's your job?

Nope, I have no clue what he's saying. Ask M3J! I wish I knew what he was singing about, especially what "Tunak Tunak Tun" means. It's an epic and hilarious song. I have a few more of the same author that I can post in your thread ololol.
I dunno either. I'm not fluent in Hindi. <_< I'm learning by watching Hindi movies and songs with subtitles.
I read somewhere that the song was about five elements or whatever. Or four. Daler Mehndi made it to tell the critics to go fuck off since they said his vids/songs were hit because of women in 'em.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

My religion report wasn't due to tomorrow. It was due to last tuesday :oh

Oh well, not like I've handed in anything else in that course yet... *gets to work*
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Dude, do your work now!

Don't fail! T__T
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I need some awesome music to be able to do this...

*puts on Kanye West – Never Let Me Down*

Hell yeah, here we go.

Make a deal. If I manage to get B or higher in ALL my courses, you'll manage the same in your Uni courses, kay? (If not we get demoted to user status)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I need some awesome music to be able to do this...

*puts on Kanye West – Never Let Me Down*

Hell yeah, here we go.

Make a deal. If I manage to get B or higher in ALL my courses, you'll manage the same in your Uni courses, kay? (If not we get demoted to user status)
I think English and History are the only courses I'll do badly in, if I do. I have A in Business Computer class, the class I'm taking an exam for right now, good grade in Public Speech, and good grades in Chemistry.
Deal if it means you doing better. <3
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

It means me doing better, but it also requires you to attend all your classes and push your grade in English and History. I don't have a worse grade than B in any course, but it requires me to hand in everything too. :-P
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

It means me doing better, but it also requires you to attend all your classes and push your grade in English and History. I don't have a worse grade than B in any course, but it requires me to hand in everything too. :-P
Dude, I've attended most ofmy classes this semester. I have not missed single Computer Busines class, Chemistry class, or Lab Chemistry. I've missed History once, English twice, and Speech once. And only to work on my works.
You on the other hand, cannot say the same, can you? <_< And I don't really care much for pushing my grade, especially since it's too late. I did request my history teacher to give me extra credit. in English, all I can do is my last assignment and hope it's good enough.

But nice. O_o Glad to hear. Bring it to A though!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Sounds good! :thumbs

:yelling I'm an awesome student with 100% attendance. /joke
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Be awesomer!

At least I'm doing better this year than last year. You should reward me for that. :3
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I'm getting worse every year. I used to be the most dedidcted student ever! then I got distracted by women and teenage life. I'm just managing to get by in uni. Need to get my focus back!!!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Women FTW! It's understandable.



Dermie, hover over the flag and you'll see why I have Aussie flag.
I did not know that either. <_<
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Indeed guys. Women, they're killing me /rant
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Dermie, hover over the flag and you'll see why I have Aussie flag.
I did not know that either. <_<
I did.....but I felt like posting that think cause its been stuck in my head all day.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

Fuck no, it's awesome. You're just jealous.
No.
-
-

NO.

Been to an AR Rahman concert? I heard it's the shiz.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

One night stand FTW? D:
Totally. To some extent though... And not with anyone you know.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Totally. To some extent though... And not with anyone you know.
Yeah, that'd make for a very akward morning or same night...depending on your performance...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Morning of course. After all, I'm awesome :hurr
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Soccer or basketball?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top