[Manga Project]*UPDATED 28.6.2010*

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: [Manga Project]

Pure awesomeness !
Good luck man :) keep it up and keep posting it too xD
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: [Manga Project]

Here's the finished sample:
i don't get it, how does one design his paneling/storytelling ? it seems so hard.
Does it require lots of creativity?
The paneling is not as hard as it seems.As long as you are really into the story,you start to kind of live it,so it comes without really thinking about it.As cheesy or stupid it may sound,it really is like that^^

As for the storytelling,i guess it will be the same,though you have to have some creativity and some planning to make the storytelling fresh and understandable.
Pure awesomeness !
Good luck man :) keep it up and keep posting it too xD
Thanks a lot!!:D
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: [Manga Project]

Pretty cool gogz specially after colored.

I see your way to draw sand dunes was inspired in bleach but that's cool as long as it's only that. Don't be a nick simmons sick nimons XD
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: [Manga Project]

Pretty cool gogz specially after colored.

I see your way to draw sand dunes was inspired in bleach but that's cool as long as it's only that. Don't be a nick simmons sick nimons XD
:XDNo,i won't be a sick nimmons and to be honest,i did the sand dunes with out looking at bleach,but i think you are right.Half of the story is in the desert setting,so i guess i shouldn't be surprised that it influenced me.^^
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: [Manga Project]

It must have been unconsciously that does happens sometimes.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: [Manga Project]

Very nice work Googlez-kun, I can't believe I hadn't ventured around these bits before. I see a lot of Bleach inspiration in your work. I hope to see more, with varrying clothing, more character info, design detail, etc... serious :hi5
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: [Manga Project]

Damn Goo.....I leave for a few months and this is what you do?!?!?!?!?! Holy crap I didn't know you had it in you. Drawings are great, has a lot of potential. I surely couldn't do any of it. I hope you have the chance of going somewhere with this cause that would just be awesome. You could be the real life niizuma eiji! :XD
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: [Manga Project]

It must have been unconsciously that does happens sometimes.
yeah^^
Very nice work Googlez-kun, I can't believe I hadn't ventured around these bits before. I see a lot of Bleach inspiration in your work. I hope to see more, with varrying clothing, more character info, design detail, etc... serious :hi5
Thanks for your comment!!:D
More is coming in the next days,because exams are nearly over.^^

Damn Goo.....I leave for a few months and this is what you do?!?!?!?!?! Holy crap I didn't know you had it in you. Drawings are great, has a lot of potential. I surely couldn't do any of it. I hope you have the chance of going somewhere with this cause that would just be awesome. You could be the real life niizuma eiji! :XD
:pYou're flattering me:XD
Thanks a lot for the comment!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Update! 24.5.2010

So yeaaah...Another character for my manga.
The colors are a bit off and her outfit already changed a bit,but i wanted to upload it anyway.
She's one of my favourite characters,maybe because she's the one that's really fleshed out as a character already^^

Enjoy

http://hari-jizo.deviantart.com/art/Character-4-Alisar-Glace-165188954

 

otakun6990

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
23
Reaction score
14
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: [Manga Project]*UPDATED 24.5.2010*

these are pretty nice! :D
if you already have finished pages/chapters, try posting them on smackjeeves.com!!
its a free web comic hosting site!!
with your cool artworks, you'll surely gain fans there in no time!!
hahaha! :D
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: [Manga Project]*UPDATED 24.5.2010*

nice work man, good to see you continuing
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: [Manga Project]*UPDATED 24.5.2010*

Awesome, Googz. :luv

Hey, is that a watch I see sewn onto Alisar's top? :blink
Interesting design of clothes. Is that a kind of neck protector or warmer she's wearing? :XD

Post more. :yelling
 
Last edited:

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: [Manga Project]*UPDATED 24.5.2010*

you know googs you are awesome......... :thumbs
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: [Manga Project]*UPDATED 24.5.2010*

Those are coll drawings...and U have an interesting style...it reminds me of several mangas...though thhe first pic is inspired by Shinji, I remembered Soul Eater...

But it's great...is there a story somewhere(sorry but I didn't browse through the pages)
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: [Manga Project]*UPDATED 24.5.2010*

these are pretty nice! :D
if you already have finished pages/chapters, try posting them on smackjeeves.com!!
its a free web comic hosting site!!
with your cool artworks, you'll surely gain fans there in no time!!
hahaha! :D
Thanks a lot:)
I thought about posting my manga there,but i am in a group on DA that makes a website and i will probably post it there.
We will see.^^
Awesome, Googz. :luv

Hey, is that a watch I see sewn onto Alisar's top? :blink
Interesting design of clothes. Is that a kind of neck protector or warmer she's wearing? :XD

Post more. :yelling
The watch,as you may see in the update below is already gone...
And i don't know what it is.I thought it looked cool,so i added it :XD
you know googs you are awesome......... :thumbs
Thanks man!:XD
Those are coll drawings...and U have an interesting style...it reminds me of several mangas...though thhe first pic is inspired by Shinji, I remembered Soul Eater...

But it's great...is there a story somewhere(sorry but I didn't browse through the pages)
Thanks Ben(:p)!
I got influenced by quite a lot of manga styles,but i haven't read Soul Eater yet(i tried it,but meh)
The story is on my paper and in my head,but not in the internetz yet.^^

Anyway...here goes my update:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess you are expecting a lot now,so i don't know if this is enough...well i will add some in the next days,because i'm on a roll now^^
So here are some sketches(or rather drawings)

UPDATE
~28.6.2010~




First try:

More tries:

Decided on that one then:



That would be it for now.
I'm still working on my art,but feel free to criticize anything you want:)
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Damn, these are getting good! I liked how you were trying out facial expressions on your heroine. Its good to see you're taking shots at those and I like quite a bit of them. A lot of these are just sketches as you said but at the same time it shows your exploration and practice for different things. Keep up the good work Goo! :thumbs
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Great job, Googlez! I guess you haven't decided the names for your characters except for Alisar. I guess the dude with black hair likes to wear coat with very long sleeves. ^^ I also like their facial expressions; I think those are one of the hardest to draw.

Do you decide their personalities before or after you draw them?
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm glad everything is coming along. Your artistic ability is improving too! The heroine is pretty hot btw. :hurr
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Googz-kun’s manga-*baka*-update! :nuts

It’s great to see that you’ve decided to share some of your sketches.

First spoiler tag, 1st pic – Love the focus and the hair style; pretty sweet and slightly different to the conventional and “typical” hairstyle that you would find in most shounen and even seinen manga; which are usually more “wavering” imo anyway. This guy is by far my favourite character you’ve revealed to us thus far.

First spoiler tag, 4th pic – ZOMG! Love the stance and positioning of the character coming up the stairs. I feel as if there’ll be an epic moment waiting for us all…just around the corner of that particular scene/panel shot?

Have you been working on background scenery/techniques?

Second spoiler tag, 4th pic – ZOMG! Epic stance! Love the shading!

o0o0oh I like the look of the heroine. Early stages with this character, hey?

Great work as always, Googz. Thanks for sharing and keep it up. Take your time, no need to rush with the updates. We'll be waiting.....patiently. ;)
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
You have very expressive lines googz I like how you mess around with line effects, lightning and also facial expressions in this update ^-^
 

Revolation

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2009
Messages
1,478
Reaction score
415
Gender
Male
Country
United States
been keeping up with this from the beginning, but never posted. it's good to see you can stick with something. i'm the type of person that takes FOREVER(did i mention forever?) to get started on something, but once i get started, nothing can stop me. so yeah, i'm still trying to get all my ideas together before starting.
 
Top