Re: [Manga Project]
Pure awesomeness !
Good luck man
keep it up and keep posting it too xD
Pure awesomeness !
Good luck man
keep it up and keep posting it too xD
keep it up and keep posting it too xD
The paneling is not as hard as it seems.As long as you are really into the story,you start to kind of live it,so it comes without really thinking about it.As cheesy or stupid it may sound,it really is like that^^i don't get it, how does one design his paneling/storytelling ? it seems so hard.
Does it require lots of creativity?
Thanks a lot!!Pure awesomeness !
Good luck mankeep it up and keep posting it too xD

Pretty cool gogz specially after colored.
I see your way to draw sand dunes was inspired in bleach but that's cool as long as it's only that. Don't be anick simmonssick nimons XD
No,i won't be a sick nimmons and to be honest,i did the sand dunes with out looking at bleach,but i think you are right.Half of the story is in the desert setting,so i guess i shouldn't be surprised that it influenced me.^^

yeah^^It must have been unconsciously that does happens sometimes.
Thanks for your comment!!Very nice work Googlez-kun, I can't believe I hadn't ventured around these bits before. I see a lot of Bleach inspiration in your work. I hope to see more, with varrying clothing, more character info, design detail, etc... serious![]()

Damn Goo.....I leave for a few months and this is what you do?!?!?!?!?! Holy crap I didn't know you had it in you. Drawings are great, has a lot of potential. I surely couldn't do any of it. I hope you have the chance of going somewhere with this cause that would just be awesome. You could be the real life niizuma eiji!![]()
You're flattering me






Thanks a lotthese are pretty nice!
if you already have finished pages/chapters, try posting them on smackjeeves.com!!
its a free web comic hosting site!!
with your cool artworks, you'll surely gain fans there in no time!!
hahaha!![]()

The watch,as you may see in the update below is already gone...Awesome, Googz.
Hey, is that a watch I see sewn onto Alisar's top?
Interesting design of clothes. Is that a kind of neck protector or warmer she's wearing?
Post more.![]()

Thanks man!you know googs you are awesome.........![]()

Thanks Ben(Those are coll drawings...and U have an interesting style...it reminds me of several mangas...though thhe first pic is inspired by Shinji, I remembered Soul Eater...
But it's great...is there a story somewhere(sorry but I didn't browse through the pages)
)!



